Chapter 5: Who am I?

Once again, I wake up late at night but this time, I look around and realized that  I was in a familiar room, the purple/violet wall and  teddy bears on the side. Also that someone had carried me back home. I lay on the bed for a few more minutes then I heard some whispering outside. "What should we do, Your Highness?" asked the deep voice who I recognised as Leo. "I can't believe she dare approach Princess at school!' exclaimed Jake. I went over to the door and leaned on it trying to hear my aunt voice but couldn't. So I decided to go out. "That child, Cassey came to the school?" ask Aunt May calmly. 'That word again..Your Highness? Princess? And Cassey? Is that the name of the girl who attacked me?' Those questions were playing inside my head.

Unconciously I walks out and they stop talking as if they were waiting for me. Especially when I stopped infront of them, both Leo and Jake bow which was really weird and creepy. Uncomfortably staring at them. "Why do you do that..?" I ask. "Dear..please sit.." called Aunt May. Obediently I nod and went to sit on the opposite side, facing my aunt. "Who's Cassey? Why did they call you, Your Highness? Who's Princess? What am I? And mostly who are you?" I shot them questions that was playing inside my head. I didn't even let them answers since I was very curious and almost went crazy because of that incident at the school to day. They look at each other and sigh.

"I guess..I should tell you.." started aunt May. "But, Your Hig--.." said Jake but stop midway when Leo shot him a glare. "Well to tell you the truth.. You're a Princess of a very royal vampire clan.." Aunt May started. My eyes widen with shock. "I'm...what? A..vampire? That..can't be true.. I'm a human.." I stutter. My aunt shakes her head. "No dear..You're a vampire. A vampire princess that is.. I tried to keep you as human as I can to keep you safe from those hungry and revengeful vampires. And these two are..well.." Aunt May look at them. "I'm your fiance and also a prince of a very close clan of your father." stated Leo calmly.

Looking at him shockingly at his stern face makes me believe that it's true. "I'm..to be honest I'm your cousin.." trailed Jake. This time I look at him and aunt May closely and I could see the resemblance. I sigh and close my eyes trying to understand all of this. "Are you okay, Kei dear?" Ask aunt May worried. I shakes my head. "No..I'm fine you can continue aunt May." I reply. "About that girl Cassey.. She's the enemy who killed your parents and my baby sister.." said her sadly. I look at her and for the first time she looks so solemn. She holds out a family photo and handed out to me, I shakily accept it and stare at it.

My father, who was the King was very tall and handsome man with those light brown hair and thin face. While besides him was a very beautiful and kindly looking woman. She looks almost like a 20 years old person even though I know she is almost two hundred years old guessing by her dress. The Queen, were holding a baby which most likely was me. She stare at me with those lovely light brown eyes and I was slowly reaching up to her. Then I look down and noticed a boy with pale complexion, he looks a bit like the Queen with those light brown eyes. Which means I had a brother but somehow he looks familiar as if I had been growing with him without knowing that he was my brother. I hold on the frame tightly and look at them. "What are their name? Why did you never tell me that I had a brother?" I ask.

"I'm sorry, dear. There was lots of things that I vowed to your mother, Julia and your father Matt. I hope you understand that I've tried to protect you so that you could grow up healthily. I know that I should have told you but I never had the chance to do it." Said aunt May, her face was paler than usual which makes me feel bad for being mad at her. "I see..but why did she want to kill me? And what's her relationship with Leo?" I ask once again. Aunt May bit her lip and look up. "She doesn't want you to be Queen and rule the whole clan like your dad.." stated her. "About her and Leo..you should ask him yourself." I nod and take deep breath. "Is there anything you didn't tell me? Anything at all?" I ask trying to keep all calmly. "Jake dear please tell her.." trailed aunt May. He nod.

"Well, for now we want you to keep doing what you're doing right now and don't try and use your power.. And most importantly don't go anywhere alone especially since that dangerous girl started to roam around." said Jake looking all serious almost looking so charming to me. "Alright..I'm not promising anything but I'll try.. Then what about Lucy?" I ask. "Keep quiet about this too from her." reply Leo almost in a whisper. "What? Why? Why can't I tell her?"

"Human doesn't need to know about it." he said. "Human? Lucy is..well of course a human but she's also my best friend! how could you say such a thing!" I shouted clenching my fists under the table. "You can, dear but for now please keep this a secret until it is the right time." jumped Aunt May. 

"How do I know when is the right time?" I ask, glaring at Leo who look away, not interested. "When the situation is calmer..okay?" she reply with a small smile. Unable to accept the answer I stand up not wanting to hear more of it even though there's so much more I wanted to ask. "Okay..I'll try but I can't promise.." I bit my lip and went back to my own room. Locking it and lay on the bed feeling so emotionally sick. 'How could she not tell me..after all this time?' Holding the framed tightly against my chest and slowly drifted to sleep with tears streaming down my face.

-----------------

Hi.. I'm sorry for not updating the story, I've just finished my exams and I know I should have done this chapter before it started but I didn't know that I would get that busy so I hope you can understand.

To make it all up, I will be doing a special chapter as an apology. 

Once again, I'm sorry and I hope you anticipated for the next chapter.

Please vote and comment! I would really love to hear your opinion about this. ^^