Chapter 10

That morning I woke up, and find myself laying next to Leo, his sleeping face is just too cute that I keep on staring at him, his pale complexion, his hair and everything. There I suddenly feel my hand had been squeeze, I look and found that it was still in the same position as his large, warm yet slightly cold hand, cover my small hand.

I guess this is why girl's hand is much more smaller than guys..eh?

Smiling to myself as I keep this memory with me, slowly I turn to my side to only find him staring at me, blankly, "How are you feeling?" he asked, putting his other hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. Startled, I moved back, almost fell, "I-I'm fine..Don't worry," I reply, hiding my flushed face away from him.

He sigh, sit up on the bed still staring at me, "Well I guess from that look I could tell that you're alright," he said and walks out of the room as if nothing had happen. Well of course nothing did. I watch his figure, disappearing behind door and cover myself with the blanket.

W-what's with him? I know we didn't do anything and Aunt May let him stay here but.. How could he not feel what I feel? Do I look weird? Am I really his fiance? Wait, what am I even on about??

As I punch my bed, I hear a knock, slowly looking up, his wet face suddenly poke through, making my heartbeat faster, "Let's eat," he said, then close it behind him. Before I could even say anything, I could see him even just for a second there, the corner of his lip, curled upwards, grinning at me. "Wha..Did he just-?" I shake my head from the unnecessary thoughts and grab a new pair of clothes then rush to the bathroom, washing myself before eating.

 Minutes later, I walks out with a towel around my neck to dry my hair as I walk to the kitchen. "Good morning, dear? How are you feeling today?" greeted Aunt May as she put my favourite orange juice on the table, before I could reply, I see Leo, eating peaceful as if my presence wasn't there, then I turn back to look at aunt May. "I'm feeling slightly better, Aunt May. Thank you for the juice last night" I replied as I take my usual sit-opposite to Aunt May and next to Leo.

"Juice? Ah..You're welcome, dear." said Aunt May while smiling slightly. As I dig into my breakfast, I heard a scoff from Leo, I tilt my head and chew my food. Must be my imagination then..He- 

"Are you an idiot or what? It's not a juice but a blood," he whisper. I chocked on my food when I heard that word, I turn to Aunt May and she noded, "B-blood? That's..That's why it taste weird..not weird but horrible," I complain after drinking some water. I glare at Leo whom ignore it completely, "You-Why didn't you tell me!!" I exclaimed. 

"If I did I know you won't drink it anyway," he reply as he put the last bit of pancake in his mouth. 

"Wha-..I will-" Shock by words the both look at me though from my point it look amused especially on Leo's. "Well maybe..I won't but if it makes me better then I guess..I should," I trailed and sigh. "wow, then you might as well look forward to the next and next one then, ha?" he insult and grins. 

There right at that moment I feel a sudden urge to punch him but I clench fist and inhaled a deep breath to calm myself down. "Ha Ha. Very funny!"

"We shall see if it funny or not," he continued with his insult then stand up, "I'll be going to school then, thanks for the meal." With that he excused himself out of the house. 

"Ah! Wait for me!" I shouted,quickly finishing my food.

"Kei, dear..I want you to rest for this first two weeks, what do you say?" she suggest, with a face full of worries.

Swallowing my food, I sigh deeply, "I'm unstable right now..aren't I?" She noded.

I sigh again, "Well..I guess I should then but what about-" "Schoolwork eh? Don't worry I already ask them both to take care of it," she said. "But..training?" I ask. "Dear..I know you love that so much but I don't want to see you passed out again plus right now you can't even stand the sun properly can you?"

Damn..That guy told Aunt May already..That big mouth of his-

"He didn't tell anything. I could tell by just looking at you and I know you knew the condition of your body," she continued.

"Does that mean I'm trap inside? I can't go out?" I complained, look into her eyes, searching for the answers even knowing what it is. I bit my lip and quietly finishes my food and my juice. Then slowly, I walk towards my room and just as I turn the knob, she called out to me, "You can go out but only at night though you know.." I noded my head and walks into the room, closing the door behind me.

How boring my life is..I wish I didn't who I was or what I am. I just want to enjoy my second last year of high school normally like the others.