Chapter 13: Distant

(Nightmare)

The blonde woman was kissing her son for what I could tell for the last time, she was crying but still she had this wonderful smile on her to reassure her children. Somehow her son was just blankly stare at his mother, he hold a bit of his mother's white dress and saying something but I could not hear it.

Thus, the boy had disappeared into the secret room underneath the large King-size bed. At the same time she walks towards me-No.. To the person standing next to me. She took her daughter and embraces as well as comforting her. As the blonde woman cradling her daughter-I who was just standing there could feel a sudden warmth running through my body as if someone was hugging me and comforting.

"Julia, you don't have to do this." Said another blonde woman in front of her. Her eyes were full of tears. Also she looks like someone I knew but I could not put my finger on it.

"May.. You know I can't leave Matt behind," she reply giving her a sad smile.

'May? Aunt May? But she looks nothing like who I knew today.. She looks somehow very young and pale but that doesn't change from how she looks since she does still look pale to me.'

"What about your daughter then? Can't you at least be with her and watch her grow?" Pleaded young Aunt May.

"I wish I could but I know she would be save if she stay with you and not me."

Bang! Bang!

All of us startle at the loud shooting sound. I quickly look around but see nothing only I could smell this thick smoke coming from what I assumed from the outside. I tried to move to the window closer to me but I couldn't. It seems like I was stuck just to watch what ever gonna happen happened.

"You got to go now, May." Says the blonde woman-Julia, giving May her daughter.

"Mum! No!" Her daughter exclaimed, her hands stretch towards her mother, wanting to be with her, wanting the warmth.

Boom! Slash!

Both of the sisters turn to the door. "They're coming closer! You got to go May!" She pushed her sister to the back door.

"Mummy, no! Wanna go with you!" Wailed the child.

"Kathelyn, you got to listen your aunt okay? Be a good girl alright?" Said Julia, giving her child a kiss on the forehead.

"Jules. Promise me you'll be safe alright?" Pleads Aunt May.

She didn't say anything only giving her a sad yet bitter smile."Good bye.."

With that Jules close the back door and Aunt May run for her dear life with her sister's daughter in her arms.

"Mummy!!! No! I wanna go to mummy!!" Cries Kathelyn throwing her arms around.

The young aunt May didn't say anything just putting the child head close to her chest, closing what ever the noises behind them. But faintly I could hear a woman shrieked and many horrible slashing and shooting sounds and without me knowing the tears starting to fall down my cheeks and I also felt something was chocking deep inside of me.

( Nightmare end)

That morning I woke up with a drench shirt, I quickly cover my painful eyes from the bright morning rays, shining into my room. There I feel something wet on my cheeks and I realised that I was still crying.

It wasn't a dream? I was actually crying? But what does that mean? I don't understand..

I lay on my bed for a couple of minutes after that just to clear that dream or whatsoever that I've been through before I went out. Entering the bathroom, I do I what I supposed to and went out after I finished. When I return to my room, I was surprise to see Jake inside. He was sitting on my bed, holding my phone.