Chapter 18

The morning light that shine between the curtains, wake me up and as I look beside me, I found that Leo had already gone so I slowly sit up. The conversation that we had last night make me lost in thought until..

"Oh.. Good Morning," greeted a voice whom I recognised as Leo and I turn to the far end of the door and saw that he had a towel around his waist and another one around his neck.

"W-what are you doing?? Why are you l-like that!?" My eyes widen as I remember that we slept with each other last night and I quickly look down and see that I still had my clothes on and with a reflex, I throw things at him, mostly  pillows.

He sighed while catching the things that I threw, "Would you not shout in the morning? You seriously need to fix that habit and for your information, I took a shower that's why." He reply without emotion.

"H-how could I not shout! When it's your fault that you came out half-naked like that!" 

"Don't tell me you haven't gone to the swimming pool before?" he raise his eyebrow.

"What kind of question is that? O-Of course I have!!" 

"Then it's like that" He reply short and started walking towards the bed.

"W-what are you doing now!?" I asked as his step becoming close to the bed and unconsciously I wrapped  my body with a blanket.

Leo rolled his eyes and point at the clothes on the chair beside the bed, "Mine. Plus.. Don't worry I don't find any parts of you that is interesting."

My faces redden remembering last night and I started to hit him, "Pervert!!! I hate youuu!!"

I didn't get to see what kind of face he was making but I know for sure that my hands were suddenly tied together. I slowly look up at him and found that he has that serious gaze on me.

"W-what.." I trailed, feeling scared.

Leo's face slowly inches forwards that our lips nearly touch, "That accusation.. You're the one that fit them.."

"E-excuse me? I'm not a pervert and speaking of it.. Who are the pervert right now!" I said in defense.

He scoffed which was unexpected, "You love that word so much ha? Then let me be one.."

My eyes widen at his reply and he did do what he said, our lip brush against each other but lasted for only a few second. Even though it lasted only a short while, I could still feel the warmth. I look at him and our eyes locked onto each as if we were in our own world until..

"Keeeiii!!! I miss-" Shouted Lucy as she barged into the room but stop mid-sentence when she saw the position that we're on.

My eyes darted at her voice and then back at Leo whom slowly get off me before grabbing his shirt. My mind was a mess that I couldn't do or say anything.

"Hey Jake you can come out now," started Leo after a long silent.

I look at  the door and found a laughing Jake coming inside, "How did you know that I was there?"

Leo give him a glare then look away which didn't make Jake flinch. "Only an idiot like you would do this kind of thing. Even letting her in, knowing what happen in the room."

"Hey! Don't say something like that!! Nothing happen alright!!" I shouted with a bright red face. Not wanting to make a misunderstanding for Lucy.

"Whatever.." he reply and went out of the room with Jake laughing behind him.

"Please Kei, you know that you enjoyed it~" he winked and walks out to join Leo.

"You IDIOITTTTT come back hereee!!" I shouted at Jake.