Chapter 21-Chelsie

I sighed as I rolled over and glanced at the clock. It was in army time, and told me that it was one in the afternoon.

I was having trouble adjusting to the time difference, and kept getting up late. It was fun though, because Harry stayed up late with me and we did lots of fun stuff, sometimes with Zayn and his girlfriend, Perrie.

Perrie was apparently in a huge band called Little Mix, and very famous. She sung pop so I hadn’t come across her, but she was very sweet, and had awesome hair.

She let me talk to her about my boy issues, and my conflicting feelings.

I had fallen in love with Louis, and still was, but I was slowly starting to fall for Harry too. He was so sweet and attractive.

I got out of bed and put on a pair of pajama pants over the under wear I had been sleeping in. I walked into the bathroom and rubbed my eyes before putting on my glasses. I jumped back, startled by the monstrosity in the mirror.

My hair was everywhere and makeup was smeared all over my face. I shuddered and washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth, and walked out into the kitchen.

Harry was in the kitchen, cooking me my favorite breakfast, pizza. I smiled and sat down at the island. He smiled cheekily at me and said, “Good morning, sleeping beauty. It’s nice to know you are still alive. I was getting a bit worried.”

I glared at him playfully and flipped him the bird, earning a chuckle.

He set a plate down in front of me and I immediately picked up the delicious slice of heaven and put it in my mouth. I didn’t understand how British pizza was so much better.

He took a bite of his slice and said, “So, what do you want to do today?”

I thought about it. Britain was wonderful, and I loved going site seeing, but I had seen almost everything in the past week or two.

“Uhm, can we just hang out today? I am really tired. I think I may be coming down with something.” I said, resting my cheek on my palm.

He frowned and reached his hand over, putting the back of it to my forehead. His eyebrows scrunched together and he said, “Yeah, you are feeling a bit warm. I will make you some soup and get you some blankets.”

He walked away and I began to rub my temples, trying to soothe the headache forming. I felt light headed and tried to stand, but began to fall a bit. Luckily, he walked in and caught me, saying, “Whoa, whoa, slow down there. You don’t look so good. Here, I will take you to the sofa then get you some water.”

I smiled weakly and he did what he said. He sat on the other end, putting my legs on his lap and letting me lay down.

We watched a couple movies before I got tired. He made me some chicken noodle soup and turned on the heaters.

He was even kind enough to go out and get some medicine.

Later, when he told me he was going to go to bed because I was tired, I grabbed his hand and tiredly mumbled, “No, please, stay with me.”

He paused for a moment. The sofa was big and definitely big enough we could both lay on it side by side and have enough space. He reluctantly said, “Fine, but only because I have a strong immune system and I care about you.”

He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist, lulling me into a gentle and peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~