Chapter 22-Louis

We spent at least a week researching.

I woke up on the couch in his study, having fallen asleep while searching. We felt like we were close to finding where Chelsea was.

We had already ruled out five of the seven continents. The only ones we were debating between were North America and Europe. We were one hundred and ten percent sure she was in one of those.

I tousled my messy hair, logging on my laptop that had gone into sleep mode. I was about to log out of the page I was on, which was some gossip site that had popped up, when something caught my eye.

It was a picture of a girl with Harry Styles, a famous British singer, and the girl looked a lot like Chelsie.

I clicked the article and it had other pictures. I went through them and knew that that girl had to be Chelsie. Either that, or she had a twin sister.

I sat up and began to call out to her father. He came running in, looking as if he had just got up. I pointed at the computer screen and his mouth formed an ‘O’.

I said, “I found her! I found Chelsie! She is with this guy. We need to go get her, make sure she is safe from Silus.”

He nodded and said, “Ok, but where is that?”

I read the article and said, “Well, it says here that he lives in Cheshire. How close is that to here?”

He smiled and said, “Very close. Ok, go get dressed and get something to eat. We need to not rush it.”

I nodded and got up. I searched frantically until I found my jeans. I was hopping around as I tried to put them on. I was too excited.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. He came downstairs, looking casual in a t shirt and jeans.

We got in his car and the drive began.

I had to get my IPhone out to search Harry’s address.

We pulled up to a really nice flat. It was two stories and had a white exterior. There was two cars in the drive way, and three garage doors.

I got out of the passenger side and shut my door quietly.

We walked up to the front door and I pressed the doorbell. No one answered after a minute so I pressed it again.

When the door finally opened, a man I kind of recognized opened it.

He smirked, creepily, and took in Chelsie’s father, as if he knew him, and said, “Well, hello there, Michael. Long time no see.”

Chelsie’s father’s jaw hardened and he said, “Hello, Silus.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its short.

I am tired