Chapter 23-Chelsie

I woke up, feeling much better. I must have had the twenty-four hour flu or something like that.

Harry snuggled up to me even more when I moved, and I giggled, because he made a little schoolgirl sound. I ruffled his curls and said, “It’s time to get up, little girl.”

He pushed his face further into my back, his sexy, raspy, British accent responding, “No, of course it’s not. It is far too early.”

I laughed and he began to tickle me. My laughs grew louder and louder, until I managed to flip over so that I was facing him, and I tried to push him off, exclaiming, “Oh my gosh, Hazza, stop it! I hate you!”

He stopped and looked me in the eye before saying, “No. Not until you take it back.”

He resumed his tickling and I begged him, “No, please stop. I take it back. I take it back!”

He finally stopped and I gently pushed him, until he rolled off the side. His curly head popped up and glared at me, and I just smirked smugly and shrugged, the innocent act playing as I said, “Oops.”

He lunged at me but I got around him, running away giggling as I went. He grinned and got up to chase me. I ran and ran until I found a good hiding spot.

I waited and waited, but he never came. I figured he was waiting for me to come out, so I held my ground.

After about ten minutes, I heard a bang. It had to be pretty loud because I was on the far end of the flat.

I slowly got up and walked to the top of the staircase. I froze when I saw what was down there.

A man was holding harry, pressing something that appeared to be a gun against his back. Harry looked worried.

I realized who it was. It had to be him. It had to be my uncle.

They were facing the other direction, so I slowly turned around and began to walk away. I thought I was successful when I heard a deep, unfamiliar voice say, “Now, now, my beautiful niece, where do you think you’re going?”

I bit my lip and grimaced. I slowly turned around and faced him. He had a creepy look to him, a large scar across the right side of his face, vertical. Harry looked frightened, obviously not prepared for this kind of thing.

“Come on down here, sweetheart. I don’t bite, I just shoot. And if you don’t comply with everything I say, I am going to be the only one leaving this flat alive.” My uncle said, gesturing to us.

I slowly began my descent down the stairs and put my hands out in defense, showing that I was not going to attack him.

He pointed over to the sofa and I took a seat. He roughly placed Harry on the sofa next to me, and I saw Harry was shaking.

My uncle pointed the gun at both of us, making sure that we behaved ourselves and did not try anything.

He opened his mouth to say something, when the doorbell rang. We all looked over and he looked back at us and glared, saying, “Stay there or die.”

He slowly got up and walked over to the door. He opened it and I couldn’t see who was there, but the smirk on his face told me he knew them.

He said, “Well, hello there, Michael. Long time no see.”

A unbearably familiar voice responded, “Hello, Silus.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~