Chapter 17-Chelsie

He pushed through the crowd of fans and his body guards began to hold them back as he walked towards me, never breaking eye contact. I couldn’t help but return the smile to those cute dimples.

He walked up to me and instantly hugged me, saying, “Come on, love, let’s go get you cleaned up. I am Harry by the way.”

I smiled and wiped at my eyes, embarrassed by my state as I replied, “I know. I am Chelsie, but you know that already obviously.”

He put his hand on the small of my back, ushering me forward through the crowd. We walked outside, his body guards surrounding us, and lights were flashing everywhere. He whispered in my ear, “Sorry about the fans and the paparazzi. I thought you would have known who I was.”

I smiled and leaned into his ear, whispering, “Sorry, but I didn’t really. I prefer country music.”

He chuckled and we got into a limo. A stretch limo. He pulled something out of a little box, and I saw that is was a box of wipes.

He pulled one out and began to wipe away at my smeared makeup, focusing intently on what he was doing.

“Uhm, thanks Harry. I really appreciate all of this, especially since we only just met…” I thanked him humbly.

He shook his head and smiled at me, continuing what he was doing as he said, “No problem, Chelsie. And we have known each other for almost three years.”

I chuckled and said, “Oh, sophomore year. So, why did you pick me as your pen pal? Since you guys picked based on our profile things.”

He smiled and said, “I told everyone I wanted the prettiest girl that was in the American class, I got her.”

I blushed profusely and said, “Thank you Harry. So, how exactly are you famous?”

He grinned and looked me in the eye as he said, “I am a singer. I was discovered at a talent show, and signed onto SyCo records.”

I smiled and said, “I am going to assume that is a big accomplishment. The only person I know of who is signed on there besides you is Tate Stevens.”

He nodded and threw away the wipe before looking out the window and exclaiming, “Oh, We are home! Welcome to Cheshire, Chelsie!”

The driver opened the door and I gasped. The house was huge. It was extremely modern and looked more like a bachelor pad than a home.

He grabbed my hand and laughed, dragging me into his home. He said, “Ok, so this is the living room, and the kitchen is right over there. Your bedroom is right down that hall. I got you a bunch of clothes because I didn’t know what you like to wear. Also, I remembered you told me about the glasses and it seems like you are wearing contacts now, but I put a couple pairs of glasses in your room. Feel free to go change.”

I smiled and kissed his cheek before running down the hall to the room with my name on the door. He was correct. I was wearing contacts, but they were horrible, cheap ones with the wrong prescription so things that were far away were a bit blurry.

I put on the glasses first thing, struggling but eventually managing to take out my contacts. I gasped when I saw the large amount of different clothes in the closet. I decided to be fashionable and put on a dark red tank top with a cross on it, gray jean cut off shorts, black boots with gold studs, a cute hate, and I put on the glasses he gave me. I wiped my face free of makeup, putting on mascara, and brushed my hair out, but it was still messy.

I walked out and he looked me up and down, giving me a smile of approval and saying, “You look really good, Chelsie. So, tell me more about yourself in the car. I am going to take you to meet one of my friends.”

I smiled and climbed in the small limo car. The same driver was in the front seat. I said, “Well, I just graduated high school. I plan on going to either Harvard to study and become a lawyer, or Vanderbuilt to become a teacher.

I have a younger brother, Tommy, you remember me telling you about him? Well he is at home still, he turned five recently, and he is in preschool. You know everything else.”

He smiled and said, “That is really cool that you have your choice between the top picks of colleges. I graduated high school recently too, but obviously am pursuing music instead of anything else.”

I smiled and we talked and talked. He showed me around and finally I was introduced to his best friend, Zayn Malik.

Rock star.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit on the side :)