James

The sun was up already and I know James was stopping by sometime this morning. I look over at my phone to check the time and it's almost 8am. I go back inside to get a shower and ready for the day, I ask Cathy to listen for the kids. As I was in the shower I keep thinking about Silas, the dream I had, what he done to me, the phone and the fact he may have another child. Letting the hot water hit my face before I turn off the shower, it felt great. I get out and heard talking already. I dry my hair, lotion my face and get dressed. Heading down stairs I see the kids sitting in the living room and Jane was bringing them juice. I forgot all about Jane being here, she has had the last week off because I wanted to spend one on one time with the kids. Cathy is at the kitchen table talking to James, when I walked in James gave me a hug and said "Cathy told me about Silas and the phone you found." I ask him to walk in the office, I didn't want to risk the kids hearing anything nor knowing anything. We walk into the office and I handed him the phone, he laughed a little and said "I will tell you why this phone didn't died. It has a back up battery and when you don't use them they are known to last for a long time. These are our work phones" Then he pulls the same one out of his pocket and its the same one. I tell him to read the text and then I told him I sent one back to a women. Him and Cathy looked at me like I was crazy, maybe I am at this point.  Cathy walks out and lets James and I talk. I sit on the floor because my knees started feeling weak from everything. James sits down beside me and puts his arm over my shoulder telling everything will be fine and work out for the best. I want to believe him, but don't know if I can. I start crying and he hugs me, I don't know why, but it felt good being this close to a man. James has been divorce for a few months now and Silas has been gone for almost six months. It's felt good, but wrong at the same time. I look up at him and our eyes locked he leaned forward and kissed me. I pull back and he said "Lisa I'm sorry I don't know where my head was." I wipe my lip with my thumb and say "It's fine" I find out eyes locking again he kissed me again this time he didn't stop. He put his finger through my hair and pulled my hair back then slowly trying lay me back on the floor, my brain wants to, but my heart wants him to stop. Before I know it I am laying down on the floor with James kissing me, he slowly takes his other hand and puts its under my back side pushing me upwards into him. I can't explain how this felt, but it was wondering. Then we hear "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He jumps up and I raise my head up looking at the doorway. It's Cathy standing there looking at the both of us, she smiled and shut the door. James and I look at each other and smile. He then said "At least the door is shut now should we finish?" I look up at his and shake my head no. I am still sitting on the floor and he standing over top of me he bends down unbuttons my pants then said "Come on Lisa I have always found you to be beautiful and thought you could do better than Silas" He is over top of me, but now on his knees and I am between them pant-less.  His hands were rubbing on thighs and he is kissing my neck. I lay back and he already had his pants off, I don't remember him taking them off. His white dress shirt was open exposing his check which was really nice. I'm sure he has to work out to look like that, I had no idea, yet I never thought of him in this way until now. Rubbing my hands over his chest, it was nice. Then he grabs my wrists with both hands over top of my head with his other hand opening my legs then he is now between them, pulling on my panties pushing them to the side. With one finger slowly going to me, then pulls out putting finger into his mouth, making a sound. He then takes off my panties and I can't help but to love this.