Confused

"Hello"
 "Hello" 
 "Hello is anyone there?" I didn't say anything, but I wasn't sure to say as she kept saying "Hello". I hang up the phone. Not sure why she is the one who slept with my husband. The phone rings and it was her. I answered it
 "Hello" 
 "I just missed a call from you" 
 " Yeah, I have to ask you a few things, did you call this phone last? Ring my door bell? Leave stick notes and a note on my car?"
 "Yes to the phone call and no to everything else". I am at a lost, so she called me, but didn't ring my door bell or leave the notes. Not sure if I should believe her, I don't even know her.
"The reason I called was to tell you I am very very sorry about Silas and I he told me he was going through a divorce, but still lived with his wife because he had kids and I also wanted to say I am sorry to hear he passed away."
 As she said that I felt a little better, mainly because the fact she didn't know were married. He told her we were going through a divorce. I can't believe this, but I am starting to believe her she has no reason to lie to me at this point she has been open with everything I ask her so far. Silas on the hand had a lot of lies and secrets. Then she said "Are you still there?" I replied "Yeah". Then she said "Can we meet for lunch tomorrow say around noon, I would really like to talk to you." I was shocked she ask me, but there is a lot of things I would like to get out in the open. I agreed.

                         As I hung up the phone and just trying to take in what just happen. I am now  more confused than I was before, because if I wasn't her last night then who? I get this uneasy feeling thinking about it, so I try to put it in the back of my mine. I walk into the living room, where everyone was being very quite I ask what was going? Then Cathy said " Was that her? What did she say? Did you ask her about notes and stuff?" I said "YES, plus I am meeting her for lunch tomorrow at noon." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.  I thought about it and maybe I am, I just agreed to meet my dead husband mistress. I don't really feel like doing much today, it's Saturday morning and normally I would be shopping or clean, but today I think I will relax. James said he had to leave today, Jane and Cathy looked at each other than back at me and said ''We don't have plans''.  Then Jane said "would like anything to eat?" I didn't even say nothing and she got up I heard the microwave start and a few minutes later she walked back into the living room with noodles and coffee. We all three sit there talk and eat. I still don't feel relaxed or comfortable, there was something that was bothering, but I'm not sure what it is. Then I sit back close my eyes thinking what it could be. "THAT'S IT" I yelled out. Cathy and Jane looked me. I start laughing and tell them " I have been feeling comfortable and uneasy all day and I couldn't figure out what it was, now I know it's about the notes." Then Cathy said " That's right, we have to figure out what is going on with that." I sit back and trying to think who could it be. I go to my room, just looking around wondering if Silas could be hiding anything else and if so where would it? I door my closet doors and things didn't look right, it looked like a few things were missing and out of place. I take a step back looking at it again. There is that feeling again. I walk into my bathroom and it felt weird, like something was out of place. I wasn't sure what though.