Safe

As he enters me I got this feeling, I can't explain. I yell "Stop, Stop, Stop." He did then ask "Is everything OK?" I wasn't sure so I didn't say nothing. He kept going and I had one hand free from his and pushed him back "We can't do this" He was still going looking at me and said "We can't stop what we started" Not really meaning to, I climax. As I feel this warm great feeling that I couldn't barely take anymore he stops. He is breathing very heavily and he rest his body on his elbows leaning down kissing me asking "Did you really want me to stop now?" My heart is pounding and trying to gather my thoughts I didn't say nothing yet again. We both are now sitting up I put on my shirt, my bra was still on. I stand and finish getting dressed and he is dressed. We sit back down on the floor and he said "Lisa that was so unexpected, but I wouldn't mind doing it again." I smile and said "Yes very unexpected, but I don't think we will be doing that again anytime soon. I have to figure some stuff out first" He smile and replied "OK we will see." It's almost 1030am and he said "Oh Shit I'm sorry Lisa I have to be in a meeting at 11, I will stop by tonight after work we will figure out the whole kid thing." Then he walked out and I was looking at the phone once again when Cathy walked in.  She was just standing there, her eyes looked as if she was judging me, but she isn't that type, maybe it's me judging myself.  I can't believe I just done that. Cathy sits beside me asking me what happen, I can feel the heat on my face so I know it must be red. Then she said "Did you guys?" Before she finished her words I shook my head yes. Almost ready to cry though. Then she said "Good going, he is hot." My eyes are filled with tears, yet I look up at her and say "WHAT" In a laughing way.

                                I leave the phone in the office and walk into the kitchen I heard what sounded like more kids in the living room, Cathy's children were here playing with Alley and Luke. Jane said "Lisa, I can watch all four I love children you figure out what you have to." I am so grateful for her, I really liked Taylor at first too, but after I found about her and Silas, I couldn't be around her. I didn't want to think about her anymore. I go upstairs and there was one box in the back of our closet I have never opened it because I didn't want to know, but now that I found that phone at this point nothing will surprise me. I open the box, when I looked it I didn't expect it, but there was a safe with a lock that I didn't have a key for. I go back to the office trying to see if I can find a key or something to open the safe with. I have never tried to open a safe, but I remember watching movies and people use hair pins or mail openers. I grab both and head back upstairs, Cathy was following me asking me what I was doing. When we walked into the bedroom she seen the safe and laughed and ask me "You aren't in any way shape or form good at being a criminal. Everyone knows that you can't really use that to open safes with. That's only on TV, you need a screw driver" I am starting to question how she knew that.  How are we going to be this open? I just take it to the office and put it on the desk next to the phone. Then I go into the kitchen and grab a diet coke and pasta salad. I feel as if I haven't ate in a long time. Cathy sit across from me smiling which is  really getting to be annoying. I know why she is smiling because of James. Now, I am thinking about him to. I don't want to, but he was good really good in fact. I need to figure out the whole Silas thing first before I jump into anything at all. Jane walked in to the kitchen and ask if she could take the kids to get food, they were just going though the drive thru and watching a movie. This works out perfect, because while she has the kids busy I can figure out the phone and the safe.  I clean up the kitchen a little and was getting ready to walk into the office again and bring the safe into the kitchen when the door bell rang. Cathy opened it and it was James what was he doing here? I look over at the stove to check the time on it and it was 5:57pm. Time went by fast today though. He walked into the kitchen were Cathy and I were sitting and sat down he said "We need to talk" I couldn't agree more, but then he seen the safe and said "What is this?" 
 "A safe I found in the closet, I thought it was just a box"
 "What is in it?"
 "Cathy and I were trying to think of a way to open it, I had a hair pin and mail opener and Cathy had a screw driver. We aren't sure what we are doing." 
 "Do you have a hammer? If so, I need that and that screw driver I can open it right up"
 I went to the garage and found a hammer and handed it to James who already had the screw driver. He put the screw driver on the side of the lock and hit it really hard a few times with the hammer before it popped and it was open.