James's Wife

Walking down stairs to give him his privacy, I hear Cathy and Jane talking. Cathy said " I feel so bad for Lisa, Silas really had a great woman, why did he have to cheat?" I stopped at the stairs listening. Jane said " I know, Lisa is wonderful Silas is such an ass. I wonder what she is going to do now? Mainly with Taylor?" I walk down all the way and into the kitchen and Cathy said "We were just talking about you" "I heard''. Then just as I sat down James walked in and said "Hey, I have to run I can come back in about two hours if you are going to be up?" I look at the clock it's a little after midnight. I will probably be up mainly knowing Taylor still has a key to my house. Then I tell him if he wants he can take my keys just in case. He grabs my keys and his then leaves. Cathy said "What is going on there?" I smiled and said " Hot Sex" Jane almost spit her coffee everywhere. I open the back door and light up a cigarette.  I can't get him out of my mind. Then Jane said "Are you bringing the boxes in from your car?" I really didn't want to I just said " I will in the morning sometime." We are now just sitting at the kitchen table talking and Jane was getting really sleepy, then said "Sorry you two, I have to get some sleep.'' We didn't mind it, I wanted to talk to Cathy alone anyways. Jane goes to her room and Cathy and I pour one more cup of coffee. I tell her all about James and then start talking about Silas, it almost mad me sick to my stomach thinking about it, let alone saying it. I look down and realized I still had almost a whole cup of coffee left, didn't want to finish it I was getting so tired. Cathy then said "Lisa I am going to crash here again" She should know me by now, I don't care. I left my cup at the table and Cathy and I start heading upstairs so she could sleep in Alley's room. I get in my bed, it felt so comfortable. Clean fresh sheets and I grab the TV remote and turn it on. My TV in my room stays on TV Land and my downstairs TV mainly stays on cartoons or they are watching movies, out of all these channels only two of them get watched. I turn the volume down to 5 and close my eyes. Went fast to sleep, when I felt something move my bed and my blanket. I jump up because my first thought was Taylor. Then I heard "it's OK, it's just me." It was James, I wonder what he was doing? I was to sleepy to ask, he laid down behind me wrapping his arms around me and said "I had to go, my son had to go to the ER tonight, he has a bad ear infection." I still to sleepy to say anything, back to sleep I went. I slept very very good that night. I don't know if it was James laying next to me or the fact that I wasn't sleeping alone whether it was James or not. Not sure what it is. I get up feeling great and refreshed. I stretch out on the bed and sit up for a minute James walked in, my curtains are deep red and has a back lining that keeps out light. He turns the light on and I yell for him to turn them off, the light seemed to bright. He turned the light back off and said "Oh with pleasure." He took his shirt off and walked over to my bed laying down next to me. I laid back down beside him and putting my head on his chest, he slips his hand down my shorts and rubs on me. I pulled it out and said "Not this early, I need coffee first." He said "To bad, I want it now and can't later I have to be at work in a few." I sit back up and said "Oh Work I forgot you done that" Then started laughing. He said "Oh you want to be funny this early. Well so do I " Flipping me over on my stomach bringing my hips up and pulling my bottoms down he said "Wow you don't wear panties to bed" Then before I could say "No" I felt him in me. Going really slow it felt good, wet and hot. It didn't take as long as last time and I didn't even get off this time. He must really be in a hurry. He finished stood up and said " Sorry Lisa I have to go, I have to shower, change grab some food and head to work." I said "That's fine, I think we are going to have a girls day and then I am going to hang out with the kids then my mom wants them for the weekend." He gave me a kiss and left I cleaned up and was about to walk down stairs and noticed a phone laying on the dresser. I pick it up because it was lighting up and it was James's phone. I seen a text from Sara his wife it said " Consulting in 20 minutes please be on time, this time." I look at it, then open it up and it takes me to more text from her, it says " James I think you should move back in" He replied "Lets see where this takes us first and if everything goes good and the timing is right we will work this out with me there, but lets see if we can work some of it out now first" WHAT!?!?! They are trying to work on their marriage? He never said that and here he is sleeping with me... I put the phone down back on the dresser and walk down stairs. Cathy said "Lisa what's wrong it looks like you seen a ghost." I sit down at the table, didn't even pour a cup of coffee. Did I just see that? Am I still dreaming? I hear the front door open and James said "Sorry I forgot my phone". He ran up stairs and got it then said "Hey Lisa I will be here around Eight or so is that fine?" I yelled "Sure, just make sure you aren't late though like last time." He gave me a puzzling look then looked at his phone looked back at me and said "OH REALLY!!! Give me until six we will talk" I tell him "It's fine Eight or Ten it doesn't matter either way. I won't be home until eight anyways" He then said "What are you doing today?" I just looked at him and said "Date" His face was priceless. He was pissed, Jane and Cathy just looked at me and Cathy said "What was that about?" I shake my head and get my coffee light up a cigarette right there in the kitchen and said " James and I have been getting along very good, having great sex and getting really close, come to find out him and his wife are working on their marriage, but yet he never told me." Jane face dropped and she said "Lisa that's crazy what are you going to do?" I wasn't sure at this point.