What to do

9am, the sun was up and I heard kids laughing from down stairs I looked over and didn't see James I sat up trying to wake up a little more and the bedroom opened up James had breakfast he said "Well, good morning. You look just a beautiful in the morning as you always do." I got to admit that made me smile, anymore if it doesn't involve the kids I hardly smile. James sat the tray down on the night stand and sat down on the side of the bed. He reached up fixing the strap that was hanging off my shoulder. I got chills and he leaned over and started kissing my arm working his way up to my neck then my mouth. I rest my back on the headboard and just go with it. I know I shouldn't, but we already done it once. Then he starts going back down my neck, then my arm, then my stomach before I knew it his face was between my legs if felt amazing. I put the sheet up because even though he was down there it was embarrassing though. Cathy opened the door and said "Hey have you seen James" I look at her and point to the sheets and she said "Oh, OH!!" Shutting the door very fast him and I both start laughing. He stopped and said "Lisa I need you, you were so good before. I don't know why Silas every cheated" I said "Wait, can I get a rain check for later or something." He said "Nope" Then threw me back on the bed flipping me over onto my stomach raising my hips up and said "Stay just like that" He walked over and locked the door, getting back on the bed behind me grabbing my hips he was inside of me. I yell out, not cause it hurt, but it was like a shock wave. He keeps going and going then after about ten minutes I could feel it and I come. I couldn't hold myself up any longer and I felt as if I was going to melt. Then he said "That was great" I lay on my stomach for a minute taking in what just happen and trying to bring my heart rate back to normal. James laid beside me rubbing his hand down the my back and said " I know what you need stay right here" He walked in the bathroom and it sounded like he was going through something, when he walked back over to the bed he had lotion. Putting it in his hands rubbing it together and then rubbing it on my back he rubbed my back, my legs and feet. I haven't felt like this in a long time, it has been years since Silas done something like this.

                                 I didn't even eat breakfast so I took my plate downstairs and placed it in the sink. The kids were making crafts on a blanket in the living room while watching cartoons and Cathy said "Hey, Lisa mom and dad want the kids tonight, it's been so long since they watched all of them and they enjoyed it last time" I said "That's fine with me" I wasn't sure, but I think Jane cracked a half of a smile. Jane said "I will get them dressed what time did you're parents want them?" Cathy said "Around 1ish maybe" It was already 1145am. I wanted to spend a little time with them before they went because more than likely they will have them all weekend. I sit down on the floor with them and make crafts and we watch cartoons, then Jane had ice cream for them. Before I knew it, it was almost 1pm and Jane then helped getting their things together. Cathy's parents pulled up and the kids were very excited. I walk them to the car and give hugs and kisses to everyone. Walking back in Cathy said "OK, lets figure out who this woman is, then lets figure out the rest of them. I want to start with the mom and kid first though." All four of us sit there trying to figure this out for an hour than I said "I know just what to do" I go get the phone, send a text to her saying "Can you meet me at the cafe shop on 8th and Jet street?" I get a text almost right away that said "Yes what time?" I look at Cathy, Jane and James they all said "7" I text back "7pm is that fine?" Then she text "that is perfect" I can't believe I am going to do this. " What should I do or say to this woman?" The three of them were trying to talk at the same time. Then James said " Just meet her tell her who you are and get information, but don't be to pushy" I walk upstairs to find something to wear James walks up there and said "I like you better in nothing" I laughed "Yeah right" Then he picked me up putting me on the bed laying me back rubbing on my thighs and breast.   I was actually looking forward to sex, but he stopped and said "Rain check".