Weird

They got me Olive Garden, which was very good, but I couldn't eat it all. I sit there, wondering if what happen today really happen, because none of this seen real. I was so tired, but couldn't sleep. I just sit in the living room with James, Cathy and Jane. Then I get up and start some coffee, I already knew it was going to be a long night. While I was waiting for the coffee to brew, I hear something in Silas's office. When I went to see what it was, it was his phone ringing and it was HER!!! I stepped back debating on whether or not to answer.  By the time I started to answer, it had already went to voicemail. I was waiting to see if she would leave one, but she didn't. I grabbed the phone and head back to the kitchen. They all three were sitting at the kitchen table, drinking coffee. I say "Guys, she called Silas's phone, I didn't answer it in time thought". Cathy then said "Lisa you should call her back and see what she wanted, she knows about Silas, so she most likely wants to talk to you." Wondering what she could be wanting though. I sit there look at the phone waiting for it ring again, but it doesn't. James then said " I can't believe all the secrets Silas had" I look up at him, not starting to wonder if he knew this whole time or if he knows  more than I do. "What do mean, is there more secrets than I know?'' I ask him.

                                 I hear a knock at the door, I wasn't expecting anyone mainly because it's so late. I open the door, but no one was there. I look back at Cathy who is standing by the chair. Jane and James are still in the kitchen talking. I lock the door and then look out of the window, I got a weird feeling. I return into the kitchen and start drinking yet again another cup of coffee. That night I kept that weird feeling. I kept looking around, like someone was watching me. Then I think I am just crazy at this point. Maybe it's because everything going on with Silas and this girl, but I do feel a little better now that I found out he doesn't have another kid. I was ready to call it a night and headed up stairs as I go to lay down I sit there on the bed for a while. Finally starting to fall asleep while Cathy went into Alley's room, James was in Luke's room and Jane was in hers. I tossed and turned the whole night. After I finally got comfortable and get into a deep sleep, the alarm went off it was 8am. I slowly get up and taking my time because I was so sleepy. Then Jane walked into my room, more like running, she said "Lisa might want to walk outside and look" She was already gone, before I could ask any questions. I grabbed my rode and slipped on the house shoes, walking down stairs as fast I could, there was stuff all over  my car, once I got a little closer I noticed it was sticky notes everywhere. They didn't say nothing though. I look at the wind shield and there was a letter folded in two. I opened it and it " I HATE YOU LISA HE NEVER LOVED YOU" I dropped it and looked at it on the ground, Cathy walked out and looked at it. It was typed up in red letters.  What does this mean? Is it from HER? Not sure what to make out of all of this. I walk back inside, debating on what to do next, should I call this woman back and ask her if she done this? Puzzled is the only word I could describe on how I felt right  now. I just sit down on the love seat looking at a blank TV. Someone was talking to me, but I wasn't sure on who it was or what they said. I just got up and went to my room to get cleaned up for the day.  As I get done and walk back down stairs, debating on calling her this whole morning. I pick up and call her, I don't even know her name. She answered after a couple of rings though.