Inside

Taking a step back, no sure if I wanted to see. Until I heard Cathy say "Oh my goodness Lisa you need to look at this." I take a step forward and look in it. There were pictures and my ear rings I thought were missing and Silas yelled at me over and the whole time he had them hiding them from me. I pick up the pictures and Cathy puts her hand over my hand and the photos and said "Lisa are you 100% sure you want to look at these?" I didn't say a word because really I wasn't sure. I look at them anyways. There four photos of a little boy two of them he was on a swing, one he was going down a slide and another it looked like he was running.  Then two photos of the same little boy and a woman. There all six photos had a paper clip on them I picked up another set that had a paper clip on them and there was nine photos of a blonde hair medium built and very tan woman, she was in didn't poses and two damn near nude. She was laying on her stomach naked so all I could see was her backside. There was two more sets, both sets had ten photos each, but two different women. Another blonde and then light brown haired woman who looked maybe a year or two older than me, but we kind of looked a little alike. I would say I couldn't believe what I am seeing, but nothing is surprising me at this point. Moving a few things around, I did see his passport, a ring and a yellow envelope that had a key, $10,000 with the bank thing still wrapped around it and another picture of him and some woman. I was really bothered by it. Then James said "Let me see that"  he looked at it for two second before throwing it down and I ask "What is wrong?" Then James said " I didn't think Silas would ever do this to me EVER, that's my little sister" My eyes grew bigger and I picked it up off the floor looking at it. What was Silas thinking, cheating on me, hiding so many things and sleeping with his good friends little sister. I just sit down Cathy brings me a diet coke and Jane was standing in the door way she said "I am going to get the kids to bed, then do you mind if I join you guys" Cathy said "Of course not" I grab my cigarettes and lighter and head outback on the patio. James walking behind me "I didn't know you smoked" " I don't well didn't at least until now" Then he said something about going over Silas phone records and trying to put everything together about who the woman with child is and if the child is even his. I sit down and smoke thinking to myself tons of thought.

                         The kids are sleeping Cathy, James and Jane are in the kitchen and walk inside. It's 11:30 pm already and I was so sleepy. Cathy said "My kids are here and they are all camping out on Luke's bedroom floor so I am sleeping in Alley rooms" and James said " I am camping out here tonight to, I don't have work tomorrow or the rest of this week" We all look at Jane who smiled and said "I will just be in my room" We laughed and I headed upstairs. After changing into my night clothes checking on the kids and laying down I felt so much better. I wanted to sleep so bad, but yet still couldn't. My room is very dark I can barely see my hand, but I seen a beam of light as my bedroom door was opening. My eyes were so heavy I couldn't even open them all the way. Then I felt the bed move and James said "Can I join you?"  " I don't think that would be a great idea, earlier was a mistake I can't let that happen again." Then he said "Well, mind if I just lay beside you we don't have to do anything." I agreed. After agreeing to let him sleep beside me I was out like a light. I can't remember the last time I went to sleep that fast. Sometime in the middle of the night, I did get up to use the restroom and seen James laying there sleeping. James had stayed the night a few times but never in my room mainly in my bed. I was just happy to find out he didn't snore. I turn the ceiling fan because it seemed to be getting a little warm in my house. I lay back down turning the TV on this time Roseanne was on. Still wasn't sure the time or how longed I watched it but I was out again.