My Parents

As soon as I finished my coffee, I got my things together and headed out the door. Jane and Cathy went with me. I went to see the kids I missed them so much. I can't wait to see them. As soon as I walked in the door, I couldn't stop hugging them and kissing them. Cathy's parents are so great, not only to them but to me too. Cathy's kids and mine sat back down at the kitchen table and finished coloring. They love staying here and knowing that makes me feel good. Cathy's parents went and got them new toys, coloring book and snacks. We sit in the living room and talk to Cathy's parents for about an hour then the kids were done coloring and I got their things together. I call my mom and tell her we weren't on our way over and Alley said " Can  they go too mommy?" I look at her and my mom said "Who is Alley talking about?" I said " Oh we are at Cathy's parents and she wants Cathy's kids to go too." Surprisingly my mom said " Yes bring them over too, tell Cathy she can stop by some time too, we miss her too. we miss both of you." I hang up with her and tell Cathy that all four are staying at moms and Cathy said "OK, is she sure? She isn't sure to kids" Then Cathy's mom said " Don't worry you two, I will call Brenda after about four hours and if it seems too much I will get them or go over there and help her out." We get all the kids things together and take them to my parents. My dad is in the back room setting up air beds and there is two little tables with snacks set up and a TV with a VCR. Wow, I haven't seen one of them in a very long time. I start laughing, then I really start laughing when my dad brings out about ten blankets and said "Don't want them babies getting too cold" He put all but one on the air beds and one on the couch in the back room, he said "Your mommy is sleeping in here tonight with them, then we are taking them all out for breakfast and movies then maybe depending on the time and weather I want to take them to the zoo." Wow, I can't believe this. My mom walked in there and looked at me then said "What's wrong honey, I can tell something is wrong." I told her I will tell her everything tomorrow then she said "Well, I thought they were staying until Sunday?" I laughed a little then said "I will tell you Sunday then when I pick them up we will stay for dinner and a movie." She hugged me and said "That would be nice. You too Cathy and Jane." They smiled and at the same time said "of course." I give my babies a hug and kiss by and walk out. Telling everyone I loved them. I look at the time and it's already after 3pm. No wonder I was starting get hungry I haven't ate anything, really in the past few days haven't been able to eat much at all. The girls and I stop and grab some food at Red Robin and then head back to my house. James was already there, I went to unlock the door to find out why and my keys didn't work. The door open and James was standing there, he said "I told you, you were getting new locks today. Here your keys there is only two." I take one and hand the other one to Jane. James said "OK, I have to get back to work, this has been driving me crazy all day and the fact you had a date has really been bothering me. How was your date?" I looked at him and said "It went very good thanks for asking." He gave me a very mean look, almost like the ones Silas gave me when he started getting mean and physical with me. It made me feel uneasy, I looked away as fast as I could. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said "See you at eight tonight we need to talk about a few things please." I rolled my eyes and said "Whatever" He stepped back inside and said "WHATEVER, I have your WHATEVER if that's the case." Taking me by the hand pulling me upstairs into my room throwing me back on the bed. Telling me to take off my clothes I refused. He said "OK we can do this the hard way I guess." I back up and tell him "I don't think so, not until we talk" He said "NOPE" taking my clothes off putting his self inside me pounding over and over and over again. It took him about 20 minutes and he was done. It took me back to the place of Silas and all the things he done, it was like a flash back. I looked up at him and he said " WE will talk later tonight. Until then NO MORE DATES"