Chapter 11

(Lucy's POV)

It was the morning that I was supposed to marry Natsu. He acts so different to how he used to act, I don't get it. I was lying in bed, staring at the ceiling.
"Luuuce~" it was Natsu. He knocked on the door and opened it slowly, a sly smile on his face. "It's me~"

"O-oh, g-good morning." I stuttered, feeling scared.
"There's no need to be scared of me Luce," He smirked, walking over to the bed. He was shirtless and only wearing his boxers. I felt my cheeks blush.

"But," he started. "I could hear what you were thinking." I gulped loudly.
"How exactly do I act different?" He crawled on top of me and sat with my legs in between his. The only thing separating us was my pyjamas and the covers.
"W-well, y-you..."
"Spit it out." He said.
"You are a lot more seductive than you used to be." I blushed and looked away.

I heard him smirk cheekily.

"Is that so?" He whispered huskily, leaning closer to my face. "You know why, don't you Luce?"
"Well...I-"
"It's because I love you." He whispered in my ear. Then he got off me and walked towards the door.

He stopped at the enterance and looked back at me.
"You know, the only reason why I haven't fucked you senseless is because you're pregnant."
My eyes opened wide.

WHAT!!!!???

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(A/N): Just realised that I forgot about Romeo, Wendy, Laxus and Mira. Oops. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

(Romeo's POV)

Okay. I can't take it anymore. I've tried to be good, to stay away from Wendy, but I just can't. I have to see her.

I walked down the stairs into the cell Wendy was being kept in.
"Romeo!" She cried. I ran up to her and gave her a warm hug.
"I missed you." She cried. I wiped her tears away with my thumb and looked at her beautiful brown eyes.
"I missed you too." I smiled.

I ripped off the chains that trapped Wendy and I picked her up bridal style. I carried her out the guild hall and to the edge of a nearby lake.

Away from everyone else.

"We'll be safe here for now." I reassured her.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Mira's POV)

Well, there goes Wendy. The only person who's actually still locked up is Laxus, so I don't think it's fair on him.

I walked down the stairs and opened the cell door.

I saw Laxus sat there.

Sleeping.

"L-Laxus?" I whispered. Suddenly he woke up.
"Ah, finally. Someone came." He sighed.
"I'm going to let you go, okay?" I asked.
"Sure." He replied.
"Don't attack me."
"Why would I do that?" He asked, not the slightest bit of lust in his voice.

"Aren't you effected by Dragon Mating Season!?" I questioned.
"No! I'm not a true dragon slayer. I have a lacrima placed inside me, so I'm not like a real dragon." He explained. "I've been trying to get your attention this whole time so I could tell you, but you never came."

"Oh, Laxus in so sorry!" I cried, letting him go. Suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me close, a smirk playing on his face.
"But just because I'm not effected by the season, doesn't mean I'm not effected by your beauty." He smirked.

(A/N): Smooth. Laxus knows how to pull ^_−

Thanks for reading ★彡