Chapter 17

(Levy's POV)

"The mate just has to hit them on the head, knocking them back to their original selves!" I yelled out. The guild hall went up in cheer, congratulating me on my 'amazing discovery.'

"We need to tell Lucy!" Lisanna yelled. That's right! Lucy could be in danger!
"Warren!" I yelled. "Use your telepathy to speak to Lucy!"
"Okay!" He replied, putting two fingers to his forehead.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Lucy's POV)

I stood there in my white wedding gown as a watched Natsu and Erza fight it out over me.
"FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!"
"REQUIP!"
The heat was intense. Because both Natsu and Erza were fighting with heat, I felt like I was being burnt alive.

"Lucy! Lucy are you there!?" I heard a voice inside my head.
"Warren?" I asked.
"Yep. It's me." He said. "We found out how to turn Natsu back to normal!"
"Really!? How!" I said excitedly.
"You have to hit him on the head." He said bluntly.
"Huh..."

Okay, I just have to hit him hard on the head, knocking him back to his senses. Easier said than done.

Erza was looking pretty beat up, but Natsu looked like he wasn't going all out. This dragon season crap has messed with everything! Erza's meant to be stronger than Natsu!

"Natsu!" I yelled. He ignored me. Great. It's good to know that I'm acknowledged by my future husband. After a while, Natsu then spoke.
"Oh yeah," He smirked at Erza. "I don't have time for games, I've a wedding to finish."

Then he took her out with one roar.

Erza lay on the ground surrounded by the rubble of my childhood home. Natsu then walked back up to me, a smirk playing on his face.
"Now, where were w-" I interrupted him by hitting him on the head.

S I L E N C E

Until Gray burst out laughing.

"What the heck's going on!?" Natsu yelled, looking round like a lost dog. "WHAT THE HECK AM I WEARING!?"

Gray had collapsed on the floor in a heap of laughter, Natsu looked like he was ready to kill him.
"Why is Gray-teme laughing?" He asked me angrily. I couldn't help but giggle.
"Oh, nice dress." He smiled. Okay, now I'm blushing.

"Do you not remember anything?" I asked him. Natsu shook his head in reply.

"Well, you and I were getting married right now, until Erza and Ice boy came in and stopped you."
"Who're you calling Ice Boy!?"
"You fought Erza and beat her, but then you came back to your senses."
"I...we...you...ahhh." He sighed.

"Wait. I BEAT ERZA!?" The look on Natsu's face was filled with joy and excitement.
"Not quite." Erza smiled, standing up and wiping the dust off of her armour and skirt. "The fact that you were getting married before me put me off."
"Damn it..." He cursed.

"Hold on..." He began. "Me and Luce were.. getting married?"
"Yep." I sighed.
"W-why?" He asked, blush spreading on his cheeks.
"Well," I gestured him over and whispered in his ear.

"You got me pregnant, Baka."

His face went bright red.