Chapter 16

(A/N): This is a really short chapter. Gomen (^-^;) I'm just exhausted because where I am in the UK, the time is 1:50am, so I'm pretty tired...

(Gray's POV)

We burst through the doors of the church; Erza said she could sense magic energy there.

"WAIT!" She yelled.
"ERZA!" Lucy cried. I saw Natsu's face as he stared me down, pulling Lucy closer to him.
"Well, look who it is!" He smirked. "Did you come to see the wedding? Or are you jealous of me?" I didn't answer.
"ANSWER ME ICE FREAK!" Natsu yelled. I saw Lucy and Happy flinch.

"Some wedding you got." I teased. "Are you that disliked that nobody turned up?"
"You did." He smirked.
"We didn't come here for a wedding!" Erza interrupted. "We came to bring Lucy back!" He looked so angry, he could've burnt down all of Crocus.
"Like hell you will!" He yelled. "Fight me for her, Titania!"
"Alright then." She sighed.

This is one thing I never thought I'd see: Natsu and Erza fighting over Lucy.

Erza re-equipped into her fire empress armour and Natsu ate the fire from the candles.

This was going to be big.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

(Levy's POV)

"EEEHHHHH!????" The guild yelled in unison.

"Stop messing!" I yelled, hitting Gajeel on the head, a little too hard.
"Huh? What's going on?" Gajeel asked. Realising that his head was on my lap, he immediately jumped up....

And two feet away from me.

"What are you doing shrimp?" He grunted.
"What am I doing!?" I yelled. "You're the one that got me pregnant!"
"I DID WHAT!?" He shouted.

There was silence.

"Wait, you.. don't remember..?" I asked. He shook his head. I guess screws for brains has finally come to his senses.

Hold on.

"Yukino!" I looked over. "I need you to hit Sting on the head!"
"Huh!?" Yukino and Sting yelled.
"Just try it!" I insisted. She did, and Sting looked around in confusion, as if he had no memory of the past few days.
"Oh Sting!" Yukino cried. "You're back to normal!"
"Huh?" He looked around. "I never changed!"

"I've found the way to stop the Dragon Slayers from acting this way!" I yelled.

"The mate just has to hit them in the head, knocking them back to their original selves!"