Chapter 14

(A/N): There will be no RoWen lemon because:
1) I'm not in the mood to write something like that (yeh ik)
2) IRL Wendy and Romeo are like, 13, so it wouldn't feel right.
3) I did mention in the description that there would only be NaLu and GaLe.

(Levy's POV)

It had been half an hour since Wendy and Romeo ran off together. Cheeky kids.

"Hey you guys," I started. "I wonder if this is effecting the Dragon Slayers in all the other guilds like Saber Tooth."
"Well, that would make sense." Wakaba replied.
"That means that Sting and Rogue are experiencing the same feelings as Natsu and Gajeel!" Mira gasped.
"We need to warn their guild!" Max yelled.

Master called a meeting with Saber Tooth and they all came to our guild. Except for one.
"Nice to meet you Sting." Master greeted as they walked into our guild. He walked alongside Yukino and kept darting his eyes around the place.
"You too, Makarov." He replied.
"Where's Rogue?" Master asked.
"We don't know." Lector replied. "He ran away two days ago and we haven't seen him since."

Since Rogue wasn't here, we watched Sting very carefully, and he seemed very close with Yukino; he always kept her close and scowled at anyone who came near them. So I guess she's his mate. I just need to check one last thing.

I walked up to Yukino and she smiled sweetly.
"Hi Yukino," I smiled. "It's been a while."
"What'd you want?" Sting threatened, scowling at me.
"STING!" Yukino yelled. "Don't be mean!" He sighed and looked away stubbornly.
"Nice to see you again Levy." She smiled.

I looked at her neck and I saw it: an 'S' marked there. Just as I thought.

"Hey, where's Lucy?" She asked. My smile faded.
"Lemme guess," Sting butted in. "Is it to do with Natsu?" I nodded in reply.

So he knows about Mating Season, instead of just going with his instincts.

"The hormonal idiot." He sighed. "Do you know where he is? I wanted to fight him." Sting then punched his hand.
"We sent Erza and Gray to find him and Lu-chan." I explained. "But where's Rogue?"
"After Kagura." Sting said bluntly.
"Kagura from Mermaid Heel?"
"Yep." He sighed.
"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Yukino asked, looking upset.
"He asked me not to, but it seems that everyone's gonna find out now."

"Alright!" Master called. "Everyone please take a seat." Everyone sat down at a table and listened to what Master had to say. Gajeel took his seat by my side, a bit too close if you ask me.

"Saber Tooth, two of your guild members are Dragon Slayers, and we are currently in Dragon Mating Season which occurs once every 10 years. During this Season, the dragon slayers find and mark their own mate." There was whispering amongst the crowd, and lots of eyes turned to look at Sting and Gajeel, who just scowled.

"We realised that we cannot prevent the mating from occurring, or else those Slayers will die. I see that the slayers from both our guilds have already found their mate." Master sent a cheeky grin towards Sting and Gajeel, but they both bared their teeth and gripped me and Yukino tighter. I felt Gajeel's chest vibrate as he growled.

"I ask that everyone take caution around the Slayers and their mate, because the Slayers feel the need to 'protect' their mate and will go to extreme lengths to do so, as Natsu did with Lucy. The Slayers will attack you if considered a threat, so be warned."

Lu-chan, I hope you're okay.....