Eugenia & Selena Gomez

This is for @EugeniaHx Hope you like it! BTW SELENA IS YOUNGER THAN IN REAL LIFE

As I'm collecting my books from my locker to go home, I spot Selena Gomez. She is just simply beautiful, some say she's the spitting image of a goddess. Then there's me, yeah move on nothing to see here. Trust me I'm nothing special. But she is. God she has the key to my heart and I wish she would realise that my heart is waiting to be unlocked. But it needs to be her.

Selena's P.O.V

From all the faces in this surrounding crowd the beautiful features of Eugenia stop me in my tracks. She's so pretty, and honestly I think I love her. I've always wanted to tell her but I never have the courage. If only she knew...

*A few months later*

Eugenia's P.O.V

"Sorry"
"Sorry" we both murmured, with my head inside my book and Selena with hers in her phone.
"Eugenia?" Selena asked.
"Uh- hi. Hi S-Selena."
"How have you.. Uh how have you been?"
"Not bad, Uh you? "
"Yeah I've been good."
Wow she is so beautiful. Her brown eyes staring back into mine, almost like we had a... moment. All of a sudden I do something I never thought I would do.
"Can I kiss you?"
And with that our lips crashed into each others, fireworks exploding with every second passing. This is no ordinary kiss. This is full of passion and love and I wish we could freeze time and stay in this moment forever. Our lips move perfectly in sync, not caring who sees. My heart is breaking into a million pieces and my head is spinning in circles. I have no control and honestly she has me under her spell. She's so magically mesmerising I would give in to anything she said. We pulled apart to breathe for air, but she never leant back in.
"Eugenia, I love you, I really truly love you."
Oh my god. She loves me. A smile so wide spread across my face as I uttered the words;
"I love you too."
Then our lips collied with hers again and the sparks were erupting all around us. This time I pulled away, having to know something before going any further.
"What are we?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well I was hoping you may be able to become my girlfriend."
Oh god. I basically just asked her out. What if she says no?
"Girlfriend? I could get used to that."
Then we slowly reconnect our lips and the passion explodes in our hearts. This is something I could get used to.

Sorry this is a bit cliche but I still think it's sorta cute. I hope you liked it. 😘😘
BTW I am sure that you are a great person even though in the story you don't think very highly of yourself, but you seem really nice.