Eugenia & Selena Gomez (Part 5)

This is request from EugeniaHx for a fifth Selena Gomez imagine. Credit to Eugenia for the plot, and I hope you like it. xx

Eugenia's P.O.V

"I remember that day" I say, pointing to the picture of Selena and I in front of the Eiffel Tower, "like it was yesterday."
"What about that one? Do you remember that?" She asked while rubbing her thumb against mine. Do I remember that day? Of course I do.
"Yes I do, that was the day we took Evie to Disneyland."
"I think you enjoyed it more than she did." She says with that beautiful laugh.

I look across the page to a picture of Selena on stage. That was one of my favourite performances she's ever done. It was in a small underground New York club, quite a hipster place. It was a typical dimmed, neon signs kind of place, but it was unique. She stood there, with no makeup, in a flowing dress, topped of with a flower crown placed perfectly on her brown wavy hair. Another from her last tour strikes my eye, the whole tour team in front of the very last concert. That was her last performance to this day. I bet she misses it, no matter how much she says she doesn't.
Selena turns the page that's shows a few of our wedding photos. I can't believe how beautiful she looks in that dress, she looks like a princess. I remember thinking that when I saw her walk down that isle with her Father by her side.
I turn to Selena who's smiling down at the pages, her eyes gazing over each picture. Her hand squeezes mine, then looks up to me, her smile still plastered on her face.
"Look at you, how beautiful you are." She says, turning her attention back to the book.
Too bad I can never compare to her.
We go though pages and pages of memories. Evie's dance concert, last Christmas, our honeymoon, my 40th birthday, even back to our first date.
After all the pages we have one left, and it's full of photos from Evie's 18th last month.
"Wow, look at her, she looks just like you." I whisper, thinking back to the day we were told there was someone who wanted to give us their child.
"She does, but she's got your eyes." Selena replies, and after a long sigh, she's turns her body to me.
"Remember when she was little and she'd always climb into our bed, and when she ran through the rain because she thought it'd make her grow. It's gone so fast. It's like it was yesterday when we had to tell her she was adopted, but now look at her. She's all grown up." Her voice trails off into a small whisper, as I let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding. I do. I remember it all. I can't believe she's eighteen and put on dates and driving cars and finishing school. I still remember her first day. She was so excited, she couldn't wait to get in there.
"You know, we're pretty lucky, aren't we? A beautiful daughter, successful careers, loving family around us. We really do have it all." I say, resting my arm around her.
"Yeah we do, plus I've got the greatest wife ever." She whispers with a slight giggle.
I do. We do. We've had so many great memories, and all I plan to do is make so many more. And I plan to do that with Selena, with the love of my life.

There we go!! I hope you enjoyed that! I think it was an amazing plot and I had so much fun writing it!!

Please go and give EugeniaHx a follow and check out her books, they're truly amazing!!!

If you'd like an imagine please inbox me or comment!!

@ Dunbar. Stilinskii is my new Instagram acc for Teen wolf so do check it out!!!

-Sarah xx 💕