Johnny Depp & Y/N

JUST NEED TO POINT OUT THAT HE IS YOUR DAD (NO DIRTY THOUGHTS THERE PLEASE!!!😉😉)

Y/N P.O.V

17.03.2012: The day we met.
17.03.2015: Our 3 Year anniversary

Otherwise known as today. Today is my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend, Daniel. I look pretty good too if I do say so myself. My red dress hugs my 21 year old figure and my jet black (sorry for that 5sos moment) heels are pretty sexy.

I look in the mirror one last time before going to the bathroom. I turn to see Dad leaning against the doorframe in awe.

"Looks like my little girl is growing up. Guess you're not the little girl I still think you are."
"I will always be your little girl Dad."
His strong arms embrace me letting me know he will always be there for me.
"Just let me know if he breaks your heart, you know I'll take care of him."
You crack up in a fit of giggles and he let's you go kissing you on the forehead.
He looks you in the eyes, and you're both surrounded by the sound of silence. Not an awkward silence, just silence.
"Soon I'll be walking you down the ilse, then I'll be holding your hand beside the hospital bed waiting for my new grandchild. Then who knows?"
"I hope you'll be there for everything."
"Don't worry princess, I'll be there no matter what."

Sorry that was short, but I've been busy with stuff but I will try to be more active now it's the holidays.

Excuse my 5sos moment....

Please:
Vote
Comment
I love hearing from you and please check out my story "The City Never Sleeps" asap I would mean so me.

Please send me requests if you would like an imagine with your name and what celeb or anything you would like me to include.

Bye, xoxo

-Sarah 😄😄❤❤