Georgia & Dave Franco

This is for @ItsMeeGee She's really nice so please go and give her a follow!! Credit to Georgia for the plot, I've had a great time writing this!!!! Hope you like it!!

Georgia's P.O.V 

Yay. It's raining yet again. It's been like this all week and I'm over it. I know some people like the rain, but not me. It's dark and gloomy and it just brings me down. I watch out my window as the rain belts down onto glass, ignoring the fact that I have to get out of bed soon and face the freezing day. 

I grab my phone and notice it's only 7.28, the bright light forcing me to squint. I see Dave has texted me a good morning five minutes ago, like he usually does. 
"Good morning beautiful, I know you don't like the rain so I thought we could have a lazy day today? What do you think? Hope you agree cuz I'm leaving now. Love you xx"

I switch my phone off and set it back down on my pillow. After about ten minutes I find the courage to get up and get dressed. I throw on my Nike jumper and sweatpants, brushing my hair into a simple ponytail. As I contemplate some light makeup, I hear the doorbell ring, and as soon as I do I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

I open the door to find Dave standing on my doorstep, ruffling his wet, messy brown hair. 
"Good morning babe" he says, spinning me around in a hug. 
"Morning. Come inside, you're gonna get cold." I reply, grabbing his hand.
"Actually, I was thinking we could get some breakfast... unless you've already had some."
"Please. Breakfast? I just got out of bed let alone being bothered to make myself some breakfast. Where do you want to go?" 
"Ughh, do I need to think of everything?" He asks sarcastically. 
"Gosh. Sorry. How about we grab some Macca's?" (McDonald's for you non-Australians)
"See, this is why I wanted you to choose. You have the best ideas."

-------------

As I finish putting the last of the pillows in our self-made fort, I see Dave come back in with a bag and a laptop.
"What's in the bag?" I ask.
"Well I've got some chocolate, popcorn and ice-cream, plus some hot chocolate."
"Wow, you're quite a crowd pleaser, aren't you?" I tease, taking the bag from his hands.
"Hey!! What are you doing?"
"Making the hot chocolates..."
"Uhh, that's my job!"
"No way, you brought them! I'm not having you make them too"

-------------

"What do you want to watch next?" Dave asks while grabbing a hand full of popcorn. 
"I'm thinking some Mean Girls?" I reply
"Oh yes! I love this movie!!" He say, frantically trying to set it up as fast as he can. 

I look up at Dave halfway through the movie to find him quoting the movie to himself, his eyes glued to the screen. I start to play with his fingers, lacing them in my own, drawing circles on his palm. I lean my head back onto his shoulder, kissing his neck ever so slightly.
"Babe, what are you doing? Are you watching the movie?"
"Yeah I am."
I continue to do it, admiring his child-like wonder, like he's looking into a big candy store.
"Okay I've had enough of this" He says, reaching for the mouse. 
"Oh sorry." Keep playing the movie" 

 "What? No way" He says, now looking at me with a smirk on his face. His beautiful,  beautiful face.
All of a sudden his lips are crashing down onto mine, rolling me over on top of him. He bites my bottom lip, asking for entrance, of course I let him. I try to be dominant over him, but he takes control. I run my hands through his hair, pulling at it every now and again. We part needing air, and as we do his hands slide up my jumper, taking the hem with them, pulling it off completely. He cups my face and pulls me in for another kiss, snaking his way down to my neck. I let out a small moan as my hands make their way to his chest under his shirt. I grab the hem of it and rip it off, him still kissing my collarbone. I sit up again and he's staring at me with his bright brown eyes, his hands making their way to my breasts. I get up off of him, his face changing immediately. 
"Hey!! What are you doing? You can't do that to a guy!! I'm already fucking hard" 
I look down to his *area* and see a bulge. My god, it's large too, and to think I did that? Well done me. 

I climb out of the fort silently, trying to stick my ass out a little further than normal. 
"Fucking hell" He mumbles under his breath as he gets up and follows me out. 
"That's it." He mumbles and pushes me against the nearest wall, slamming his body into mine, resuming where we left off. His hands move down to my waist, sliding his thumb on the inside of our waistband. He tugs my sweatpants down as I do the same to him. We stand there in our underwear and I can feel his bulge growing, so I do what any good girlfriend would do. T ease him some more. I start gently grinding on his bulge, causing him to moan uncontrollably. 
"Fucking hell princess" He mumble under his breath.
His hands snake their way down to my ass, grabbing it with both hands. I jump into him, putting my legs around his waist. As soon as I do that he knows he's in complete control, immediately making his way to my bedroom. I kiss the bones that show of his collarbone, creating small but noticeable hickeys. He slams the door shut, pinning me up against it. His hands slide around to my bra, undoing it in seconds. I grab the hem of his underwear, pulling it down to his feet as his *ten inch* member slaps out. While I was doing that he's already started on my panties, which are soaking wet. 
"Who did this to you?" He coos, pulling them down and waving them in my face. 
"You did." I say in a whisper, biting my lip and grabbing my underwear. 
I throw them to the floor as stand there, both completely naked. His eyes stare down at my naked body and back up to my face. 

AND I'M GUESSING YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT!!

So yeah, I hope you liked that Georgia!! This went a lot longer than expected, but eh...

I will be posting again soon and I'm also starting another story as well!!! Anyway if you would like an imagine for yourself please message me.. 

GOODBYE CUPCAKES 

-Sarah xx