Luke Hemmings & Y/N

*Luke is not famous in this story*

Y/N P.O.V

You were out shopping with your best friend Y/F/N for your birthday and have been for the last four hours. You Two always go shopping together and you were just about done as you're walking up to the check-out you spot this AMAZING dress. You stand there staring at it for a couple of seconds before your friend says;
"Try it on! It'd suit you!"
"Yeah, you'd look really pretty, although it's pretty hard to look better." an unfamiliar voice said.
You turn around to see a boy with dirty blonde hair, adorable dimples with half a smirk on his face.
As you go to say something, he starts walking away, occasionally looking back at you. You feel creepy to keep staring at him but it was pretty hard not to.
"Oooohhhlala! Someone's crushing hard!"
"What! He's pretty cute..." you said sheepishly.
"Um.. I was talking about him but thanks for confirming that."
Then you just realised how much of an idiot you are. You just told Lilly (that's your friends name cos I just want to) you liked him. Dumbass.
You go and try on the dress and end up buying it, after trying to convince Lilly that it was too pretty and it didn't suit you. You never realise how pretty you are... Ever. Anything pretty you say is "to good" or "not worth it".

You line up at the check out with Lilly and slowly move up the line. You put the clothes on the check-out bench and look up to find the blonde boy parading the same smirk he wore when you first saw him.
"Well hello again." he says.
"Hi." you try to be as calm as possible, most likely failling.
He looks at the dress he said would look good.
"I see you took my advice, good choice."
He finishes packing the clothes into the bags, occasionally staring at you.
Once you and Lilly (who you totally forgot was there) pay for your stuff, you walk away to hear someone yelling out to you.
"Wait!"
Of course it was him. The blue eyed babe.
"Here." he says as he hands you a piece of paper.
"I'm Luke."
"I'm Y/N."
Then what does he do? Of course he displays that capturing smirk of his upon his face, then walks off.

You look at the paper to find:
0448 935 835
Call me when you can.
- Luke xx
A smile slowly creeps upon your face as you put the note in your pocket and catch up to Lilly.

Sorry that was a bit short but I wanted to update buy I haven't had much time lately so sorry if it sucks.
Please
Follow
Vote
Or comment
It would mean a lot to me.