Zoe Sugg (Zoella) Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe) & Y/N

"Zoe, this makes no sense. If x is 5 then what is y? I thought y was 5." You say, looking over your maths notes.
"No no no, you're getting it all wrong." Zoe says obviously very frustrated at you lack of math skills.
"Well yeah, I've realised that but I need to get it right before tomorrow or I'm going to fail my maths exam!"
"Ladies" Zoe's younger brother Joe says as he walks to the fridge.
"Joe" we both say at the same time, except she was a little more... Harsh than I was. But how could I be harsh, that boy may be a bit annoying, but he sure is cute.
"Please go away. We're studying for our maths exam and well, we have a lot of work to do." Turning her head to me.
"I'm getting a sense that was directed at me wasn't it?"
"You can't do simple algebra!!! No offence..."
"Don't worry, Y/N. I'm sure you'll ace it. When have you ever failed a test?"
And he's right. When have I ever fail a test? Never. But maths isn't me strongest subject. I always seem to get around 70% and trust me, if u don't get al least 90%, mum will kill me. Well not literally, but she might bore me to death with her words, lots of them.
"Look okay uh.... I know!! I'll get my algebra book with all of my problem solving!! Maybe that will help more than just the methods.... Is should be in here.. Damn it where is- SHIT!! Crap crap crap! I left it at Hannah's house! Okay okay im going to go and get the t because clearly this isn't working and I'll be back in like 15 minutes."
Zoe says, halfway out the door. Slam! I look around and grab her notes, going over them again and again.
"Why don't you take a break. How long have you been studying for?" Joe says while leaning back on the couch.
"I dunno, bout a couple of hours. But I don't have time to waste. I need to study."
"You'll be fine. Just take a break until Zoe gets back. Have some fun! When was the last time you had something to eat?"
"I'm not hungry." I say leaning back to match Joes position.
"How about we have some popcorn? You like popcorn right? Of course you like popcorn."
And so he comes back with a bowl of popcorn and sits back down on the couch.
"Want some?"
"No thanks." I say chuckling.
"What are you laughing at?"
"Nothing."
"Come on"
"It's just you looking so proud of how you can catch popcorn in your mouth."
"Excuse me but its a skill."
"Yeah a pretty lame one. Anyone can do it."
"Really? Okay I challenge you to a popcorn challenge."
"Okay then. What do I have to do?"
"I'ma give you 3 tries to catch popcorn in your mouth. If you do, then I have do whatever you want, but if you don't, you've gotta do something for me, but you won't lose right? I mean it's a pretty lame skill anyway." He says smirking.
"Okay you're on. Let's do this."