Eugenia & Selena Gomez (Part 3)

If you haven't already read parts 1 and 2 please read them!!!

This one's for @EugeniaHx

Selenas P.O.V

I can't believe it!! Our one year anniversary and I am so excited!! I have this AMAZING idea planned for Eugenia and just know she's going to love it!!!!!!!

I walk up to her house and open the door because I know she'll let me in anyway. I look around, but I see no sign of her.
"You are so sexy.." a voice says, but I don't recognize it. Then I hear some mumbling followed by a very sexy "The things I would do to you". God, it sounds like a boy. I'm guessing its probably just her brother, fooling round with yet anther girl.

I turn to go up the hallway as I see Eugenia... kissing a guy?? What??
"Eugenia?" I cry, trying to sound mad, but it comes out in sobs.
"Selena!!! It's not what you think-"
"Shut up okay!!! Don't talk to me!"
"But-" is the last thing I hear before I'm out the door with tears streaming down my cheeks.
That Bitch!! I should've known....

Eugenia's P.O.V

"Get off me you ass!!" I scream in hope I haven't lost the one I truly love.
"What? You loved it!!" Sam screams back.
"Oh my god! What makes you think you have the right to come into my house and then wen my brother, and your best friend, is in the shower, you think you an start chatting me up and then make out with me??"
"But you kissed me back!! And maybe there's a reason why I kissed you!!"
"A reason!! A reason huh!! Like what?"
"I like you." he says sheepishly, but sadly I don't care.
"What ever. Get out of my house."
"But you kissed-"
"Get. Out." I say cutting him off. I don't want to hear any more of his crap. But I do need to talk to Selena. Now.
So I go to her house. And she's not there.
So I try the studio. They haven't seen her.
The mall. Nowhere to be found.
By the time I try every place I can think of it starts getting dark and I start getting worried. What if we're done? What if she takes this too far? Then something catches my eye. A magazine. The headline reads Selena and Justin, are they back together?

What? But this, this is dated today. Then I bring myself to look at the picture. The picture of Justin kissing Selenas forehead an holding her like I do. That should be me holding her like that. Has she? Has she been cheating on me?

< 3 Days Later >

I've tried everything. Calling her, texting, but she wont answer. I don't know what to do.

As the days go by I keep seeing pictures of Justin and Selena in nearly every magazine. I decide to check out her house one last time in hope that she could be there.
I slowly open up the door, to hear the faint sound of a guitar. I tip toe across the wooden floors and up the spiral staircase until find the source of the music and see her sitting cross legged on the floor. Then I hear her sweet, angelic voice..
"I'm so sick of that same old love,
that shit it tears me up."
And then she spots me.
"What are you doing here?"
"Getting you back."
"No you're not. why don't you go and kiss some random stranger off the streets, you know, break my heart some more."
"You know I didn't mean it!!"
"Yeah sure, at least I have the dignity to not cheat on my girlfriend!"
Woah. Woah. Woah. Is she lying to me?
"You don't do you? Because while I'm over here why don't you tell me, HOW'S JUSTIN GOING??"
"Justin?!? WHAT!!"
"I've seen the magazines!! Give it up! He was kissing your forehead and holding you tight the way I should!!"
"He was just being a good friend because somebody broke my heart."
"You mean you didn't cheat on me?"
"No I didn't, unlike you."
"Loo it wasn't my fault. Most of it anyway. He's my brothers friend and he was chatting me up but I thought I made it clear I wasn't interested! Obviously the boy doesn't take a hint and he kissed me. And yes, ill admit I kissed back, but only for like a split second!! It was reaction! I'm sorry and I cant say that enough."
"Well you've got a three hour flight, lets see how many times you can say it!!" she says cheerfully.
Why s she cheerful. I thought I just broke her heart...
"What? I don't-"
"It was my anniversary present. I organized a trip to Paris because I know how much you've always wanted to go."
"Really? Oh my god!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
"I knew you'd love it!! We leave in two days!!"

< Two days later >

*On the plane*
"I cant believe were gong to Paris!!!!" I scream a little too loudly. Then I look down at Selenas head resting on my shoulder, our hand entwined, just like it should be.
"Selena? I love you."
"I love you too."
"No I mean I love you as in I'm going to marry you one day and we're going to raise a family and you're going to make me the happiest person in the world, I love you."
"You've already made me the happiest person in the world, even if you don't know how to cook a simple egg." She says laughing.
"I'll learn one day." I say trying to defend myself which makes her laugh even more.
The way she smiles so wide and so bright just lights up my world. I know they say to make them fall in love you have to make them laugh. How does that work? Every time she laughs, I seem to be the one falling in love all over again.

There we are!! I hope you liked it Eugenia!!
If you want one of your own please message me!!

Question:What's your favourite song right now?
I am in love with Halseys new song New Americana!! What's yours?

For now,stay safe, stay happy and stay!

Love,

Sarah.

Xoxo.