Shawn Mendes & Y/N

Shawn's P.O.V

My girl. Sleeping next to me, filling the empty space in my life. Why can't I do that for her? So beautiful, so kind, so insecure. Why can't she understand she's enough? She's everything I've ever wanted. I know she doesn't think she's good enough, but behind those troubled eyes I know there's something trying to shine though. Something that's really her that she doesn't want anyone to see. Underneath the darkness is someone that I know I'm in love with. I know I'll do anything to make her see that she's not alone. I'll never let her forget it, if she'd ever let me. I want to be the one to help her get though the pain. We can do this together. I know she says I can't and that I'm just wasting my time, but that's not true. I know that there's someone behind that smile that needs to see the light. And when that girl comes out on the rare occasion, she goes right back into hiding. She thinks I'm crazy, trying to help her, but she need to realise something. Her restraining me won't help. I'll break down the walls she build and I'll get there. I'm in love with her and I'll be there when she's not. I'll be there when she doesn't feel like anyone is. Because I'm in love. I'm in love with her. I wish she could understand.

I watch her rest as her stomach slightly moves with each breath. Just looking at her I know she's the one.
Then her eyes flutter open to stare right into mine. A small smile creeps its way onto her face and I can't help but smile.
"Y/N, I'm in love with you and I want you to know that I'll break down any walls you build because I need you." I blurt out, not really processing what I just said.
"I know. And when I'm ready to let someone in, I know it'll be you, mainly because I know you'll already be there. I want you to be there." She replies.
I love her. And she's right. When she's ready, I'll be waiting there.

Hiiiii!!! I hope you like it! It's a bit different but it's really vague do you can make what you want of it! It is YOUR imagine after all!!!

Question: Favourite band?
Mines gotta be 5sos right now.
What about you? What's yours?

Remember to be happy and safe and try to not think about going back to school!!

Love,

Sarah.

Xoxo😻😻