Tyler Posey & Y/N

"Y/N.... Y/N" someone whispers in a hushed tone. The voice is unrecognisable at first, my brain not working this early in the morning. I peel open my eyes, just enough to see, but there's nothing there. As I close my eyes again there's a loud thud coming from behind me, followed by a mumbled "shit". I roll over to find Tyler  balancing a stack of pancakes with some sort of drink and a red rose. He looks up to find me looking at him, a smile on my face, giggling at his cheesiness.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" He screams while putting the breakfast down in the table next to the bed.
"Aww this is so sweet!! I can't believe you did this." I say as I lean in for a hug before Olena comes running in and plumping herself on the bed.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!" She screams, a wide smile spreading across her face.
Olena puts a small box on my lap, looking up at me with her innocent brown eyes.
"It from me and Daddy!! We hope you like it!!"
I look over to Tyler, who's smile is as wide as Olena's, whispering "go on, open it it".
I unwrap the pretty little black box and slowly open it to find a thin gold chain. With steady hands, I hold it with two fingers, letting it dangle. I look at the bracelet, noticing a little plark with the words 'we love you' engraved.
"This is beautiful." I whisper, "I love it."
"We knew you would!!" Olena screams before getting bored and running back to her room.
"Tyler, thankyou so much."
"You deserve it. You're the best wife and mother anyone would ever dream of." He says, smiling, "And I love you."

Hi! Sorry if that was a by short, but I've been having writers block lately but I wanted to update!!

If you'd like a request, please either message me or comment below 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

BYE BYE SWEETIES

-Sarah xxx✌🏻