Dave Franco & Y/N (Part 2)

"Okay so I think you need to slow down on the parties. Last night was way too wild and one of the neighbours are bound to call the cops sometime. If the college find out that the cops have been called again, they have the right to kick you out. It'd be your third strike."

God that felt good. He stares at me with a blank expression, processing what I just said.
"Come on, say something"
"Like what? I don't get why I have to stop?"
"No you're not listening to me. You need to slow down your parties. You are smart and if you do anything and if you push that line too far, you could end up having a criminal record. You think that studios will hire a director with a criminal record?"
You were really angry now. You were yelling at the top of your lungs letting it all out.
"YOU HAVE A FUCKING FUTURE BASICALLY IN THE BAG!!! YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF THE NEIGHBOURS CALL THE COPS THEY'RE GOING TO FIND ALL THE ALCOHOL, THE DRUGS, EVERYTHING!!! HOW CAN YOU PROVE THAT YOU NEVER TOOK THOSE DRUGS!! THEY'RE ON THE PROPERTY THAT YOU LIVE ON!!!!"
Okay... So maybe I took it too far. He doesn't look happy...
"WHAT!!! You want me to 'slow down' the parties!!! Wow!! Okay so you really think that it will really impact my future!! I WILL NOT STUFF UP MY FUTURE!!! WHY DO YOU WANT TO ME TO TAKE AWAY THE ONE THING THAT CALMS ME DOWN, THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME HAPPY??? PARTYING WITH MY BOYS??!!?"
My heart broke, smashed to a million pieces. How could he...
"No I'm sorry I didn't-" he starts.
"YOU'RE SORRY?? NO I'M SORRY!! I'M SORRY THAT I DON'T MAKE YOU HAPPY!!! OKAY, I AM SORRY!! I'M SORRY FOR TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU!! I'M SORRY FOR NOT MAKING YOU HAPPY!!"
Tears are falling down my cheeks and I can't even get any more words out. He puts his hand on my shoulder, only for me to pull away. I can't believe him. I make my way to the door, slaming it trying to make my point. And I think did. I think he got my message.

~ Time Skip to later that night ~

"Babe, I'm sorry. You were right. But trust me, the boys and the parties are nothing compared to you."
I turn to find Dave leaning against the doorframe.
"Yeah well you say that now but I can't believe you until you actually do it."
"I will, I promise I will."
"Yeah okay."
I make my way to the door because honestly I can't take this anymore, it's killing me. I'm stopped by Dave's arm blocking the doorway.
"What are you doing?" I ask fed up with his bullshit.
"You don't believe me do you?"
"How can I? How do you honestly expect me to truly believe you?"
"Can't you just trust me? Don't you trust me?"
I think for a bit, contemplating whether I really do, because I honestly don't know.

Dave's P.O.V

She doesn't trust me. How can she not trust me? I would put my life in her hands, but she can't even trust me so much as to answer my question. She'll probably break up with me. I can feel it. So I do something I need to do before she goes.
My lips come crashing down on to hers, fireworks exploding around us. My stomach let's out all the butterflies and I realise how much I need her, how much I need her to stay. She pulls away and looks me dead in the eyes.
"I trust you."
A goofy smile is suddenly plastered upon my face. She trusts me and I can't let her down.

I won't let her down.

Sorry I didn't really know how to end that. Sorry if it was crap.

Please check out my story 'The City Never Sleeps' it would mean the world to me.

Happy New Year!!!
Stay safe, be happy and have a great year!!!

Please
Vote,
Follow
Or
Comment
I love hearing what you have to say and how I can improve.

BYEEEEE

Xoxo

Love Sarah