Acknowledgements

Hi.  Just to let you know this story is entirely unedited.  Any coincidences to any other stories are definitely not intentional.  It is partially based on real life events and I would like to dedicate this to my friend who I will not name for her own privacy who has been so important to me and has been the person who I fully opened up to and understood.  Also...

If you ever feel alone or upset you can always talk to a faithful friend just like my friend was there for me.  Never feel afraid to tell anyone and never feel like you have to change or cut or resort to any other rash decisions as a plea for help.  If I could be bothered I would attach the song Breathe me by Sia because it sums up this story so well.  But after all it had a sort of happy ending just like I promise yours will. Never quit the game because you never know. 
You might just win. 

If you are too afraid to tell anyone your feelings try a suicide hotline or something along those lines.  It is completely anonymous and really helps! 

You are not alone. 

I am really sad that this story is over.  It is actually the first time I've ever finished a story ever and it has little to no views but it has been a kind of therapy for me whenever I feel sad. I am so non committal if I'm not feeling a story I'll delete it or just leave it around somewhere like my other stories on Wattpad.  This just shows how important this story is to me.  It's been like my project over these month I've been writing it and even if nobody ends up reading this I love this story to bits.

BTW I know I'm a crap author.

I might consider entering this book for the Wattys as a few of you have recommended I do.  Let me know how you feel about that.

A huge thank you to all who have taken the time to read my humble little book. It is much appreciated.  100 views ain't bad to me! A special thank you to all my voters, commenters and especially my followers!

Remember to check out my other story- I LOVE HIM, DON'T DISS IT.  It's a Phan fiction so if you like that kind of thing don't hesitate to check it out!

¡Adiós! *let's out a small tear*.

****