eleven: one of those days

i already wrote the epilogue even tho there is still like 6 chapters before it ends

I FORGOT TO MENTION BUT THE JET BLACK HEART VIDEO KILLED ME SERIOUSLY I THOUGHT ''if michael cries then i'm going to lose my mind'' AND HE FUCKING DID AND ASHTON WITH THE CITY BACKGROUND AND LUKE AND CALUM AND IDK

for harry potter fans: HAVE YOU SEEN THE TRAILER OF FANTASTIC BEASTS?? I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE ASLFKJHLDSKJF

this is small but i promise i will make it up to you on the next chapter (still wondering if i should update tomorrow or not)

ok i'm fine now thank you

________________________

Luke sat at the table in the dining room for breakfast. Calum had told him that Ashton was coming down in a few minutes. He stared out the window and sighed, it was snowing and he wondered how Ben was doing. Lately he found himself missing home even though he wanted to get out of there, now it seemed like it was paradise. Luke felt his mood lowering now that he missed home.

''Hey.'' he heard coming from behind him, the boy turned around and saw it was Mrs.Wilson.

The small object jumped on the table in front of Luke and looked at him showing it (or she?) was worried. '' Are you alright?''

''Just home sick, that's all.'' he replied ''Where's Ashton? I've been here for a while and he hasn't come down.''

''Oh, Ashton is not coming, dear. He is having... one of those moments where he needs to be alone. But I'm sure you will see him today! Do you want coffee?''

''Yeah, okay.''

***

Ashton

The beast threw his papers to the floor not caring if he broke something. Today is one of those bad days where he realized there isn't too much time left for him to break the curse. The second rose is almost dying and he got frustrated and angry.

''Ash, it will be fine.'' Calum assured him, Michael nodded and told him not to worry.

''No, it won't be fine!'' He yelled ''Nothing is fine right now.''

Ashton sat on the table and took out the glass that was covering the living rose, the dead one resting beside it. He picked the dead one up, careful to not touch the living one and rolled it around his fingers. He looked at the mirror in front of him and almost cried at the vision.

It always happened, he felt upset when looking at the mirror due to what he became. His light-brown hair now was on his whole body and his hazel eyes looked sad and angry. He had horns, they were a dark purple and his fangs were gigantic. When he looked at the mirror he felt like crying but he couldn't do it - at least not now since Michael and Calum are in the room.

''The worst is that I am falling for him.'' Ashton said on a weak tone, a tear falling from his eyes.

(He was glad the other boys couldn't see his face.)

''The boy?'' Michael asked.

''The boy has a name, Michael. In case you don't know.'' Calum said and sighed ''But that's a good thing right? It has to mean something.''

''I don't think it's a good thing.''

The beast looked outside and saw the sky was grey. The walls of the castle that were once cream were black and all the flowers were dead. And it was all his fault, totally and completely his fault. Maybe if he wasn't selfish they wouldn't be in this situation and everything wouldn't be so fucked up. He put himself in this situation along with his friends and everyone who loved him even though he was unkind, rude and selfish. A sob came out and he didn't care if there were people in the room anymore, he needed to be relieved and if crying didn't help then he didn't know what would.

He grabbed the mirror and told it to show him Luke. Luke was laying on his bed, cuddling with his sheets and red eyes - his cheeks were wet and you could see he has been crying. Ashton's heart broke, he only wants to see Luke happy.

''Ashton... why don't you think it's a good thing?'' Michael asked on a soft voice, like he was being careful with his words.

Ashton supported his head with his arms and let the tears fall. So many thoughts were corrupting his min and he started to feel desperate, sad and angry. But then he thought of Luke, the sweet and kind Luke that he was keeping in his castle. The boy who he treated like shit and is keeping on his castle. His heart broke when he realised he was the reason Luke felt lonely and broken, he was the reasons of Luke's sadness.

''Who could ever love a beast?''