fourteen: dinners & mirrors

Ashton

The beast was in the bathtub, one of his servants (a coatrack) was washing him and rubbing his back on places he couldn't reach, while that two brooms were 'talking on a corner - maybe figuring out how they would fix Ashton's fur, hair?

''Tonight is the night!'' Calum said, walking in the room with Michael and a bright smile on his face ''We're not going to be human again, at least tonight, but other good thing is about to happen!''

''I-I don't think I can do this.'' he said, watching Michael climbing next to Ashton's face ''It will be weird and I'll mess up, probably he w-''

He was interrupted when Michael slapped him. It didn't even hurt actually, his tiny hand felt like a kitten hitting you with their paw to get your attention. Michael had a frustrated look on his face while Calum just laughed.

''Listen here, Ashton.'' he started and held up his left hand ''Everything is going to be fine and you are going to make his night, you're not going to mess up and you are going to be polite, a gentleman and a fucking prince for him. Are you listening to me?''

Ashton stared at him wide eyed, Michael never spoke that way to him. The clock sighed deeply and closed his eyes, rubbing his right hands where is temples are supposed to be. He looked at Ashton and then Calum blushing.

''I-I'm sorry, I never act like this. I just want them to be together so hard...''

Calum let out a chuckle, being followed by Ashton. The beast got out of the tub and sat in front of the mirror, the brooms behind him grabbing brushes and scissors to cut his hair. One of them grabbed part of it and cut it multiple times while the other took out some acessories and saw a book with images. Ashton thought it was useless, obvisouly there are no hairstyles for a beast.

''Everything will be okay!'' Calum spoke in a high voice ''There will be slow, romantic music to set the mood. Romantic candlelight, provided by me, myself. Adn when the time comes you tell him you love him! Simple as that!''

''It's not that simple! I can't just go up to him and- and- I just- I can't do it. I'm skipping.''

''No you're not.'' Michael said, climbing onto the furninture ''Everything will be fine as long and you are polite and a gentleman. After all, you love him don't you?''

Ashton sighed ''I do.''

The broom finished the hairstyle, Ashton's hair was covered in bows and pig-tails. There were rolls where his bird was supposed to be and a pink bow with a butterfly in there. He was shocked, he looked so...

''Stupid.'' he spoke, Calum tried to contain his laughter but it was obivous he couldn't handle it.

''You don't look stupid you look... hum... I can't find the word. Janette, cut more in uh everywhere!'' said Michael.

The broom kept cutting while they talked. Some hairstyles just got worse than the first one - maybe there were too much pony tails with sparkly bows.

***

Luke

The blonde was walking around in panic, the only suit the wardrobe had didn't fit him, it was too big. The jacket was okay, it fit him well but the pants were too large.

"Here it is!" the wardrobe said, Luke turned around and smiled when he saw pants that probably fit him "This used to belong to Ashton, I'm sure it will fit you.''

Luke walked to the wardrobe and grabbed the pants. He dressed them and walked to the large mirror on the left side of the room. The boy adjusted his jacket and looked at himself in the mirror, smiling slightly when liking his appearence. He was never one to be cocky or confident - or looking at himself on the mirror for a good time like some people do, but he actually liked it this time.