fifteen: back home

this is shit omfg i'm sorry

_____________

''He did what?!'' all the objects said at the same time.

Calum nodded sadly and all the objects started talking between themselves. Some of them were angry, other sad that Luke left since Ashton has been different - in the better way - since he arrived. He gave a type of light to the big dark castle that they thought they wouldn't see again.

''He was so close, we were almost human again.'' A jar said sadly, making Mrs.Wilson turn to it with an angry face.

''Don't say it like that. It looks like we were using when we actually weren't, everyone needs to stop saying that. We were not using him.'' the teapot scolded them with a severe look making everyone shut up.

''He finally learned how to love. He loves him - isn't that enough?'' A book asked, looking ath Calum and Michael.

Michael shook his head ''I'm afraid not, Luke has to love him back. But it's too late now.''

The room went quiet when a roar was heard. It came from Ashton, the beast was standing on the East Wing watching the world outside in hopes that Luke would come from the woods saying that he loved Ashton and Ben was fine. He didn't mind Ben as long as it made Luke happy. He cried as his heart broke even more knowing it was an illusion because Luke was not coming back.

He let him go, he is not coming back.

***

Luke

Finding Ben was hard since he was in the middle of the woods and it was quite big. Ben was passed out in a snowbank. Luke carefully wke him up since it seemed like he was still kind of conscious. He put him in the horse and quickly walked to their home back in the village.

When they arrived the entrance of the house Luke sighed. It still looked the same: ld ladies peeking with judgy looks, their husbands following to see what was happening and Luke feeling uncomfortable. He took Ben off of the horse and petted it. He grabbed the mirror and took Ben inside, laying him on his bed and covering him with warm blankets.

Luke went to the kitchen and heard something move outside. He looked and saw Madison's sidekick, McKenzie, walking down the rad by their house. It was weird, she never comes here, she's rich. As he wet the rag something moved inside the bad he brought. It seemed like the thing was struggling to get out, he heard a childish voice muttering and Phil came out of there. Luke looked at him in desblief, what the hell was he doing here? How did he manage to get in the bag?

''Hi!'' he said innocently.

''H-How... How did you get in the bag?'' Luke asked, walking to him and picking him up.

Phil looked down and blushed ''I was taking a nap in there, it's comfy.''

Luke chuckled and took him to Ben's room along with the hot rag. He put it down on the desk and gently dragged the rag (note: i've said rag like 239392432904732 times omfg help) over Ben's face. After a few minutes the older started to open his eyes slowly, being conscious of what was happening.