sixteen: a castle [part 1]

i was going to make my covers Evanna themed but... too many good pictures

if this is bad then I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you bUT PLEASE REALISE I'M TRYING TO GET OVER THE FACT THAT PART OF THE HARRY POTTER CAST MET UP IN ORLANDO TO A CELEBRATION

i'm going to split this in two parts and i'll post the second part as soon as i have it written

love you xx

_________________________

Luke went to the back of the room and ran until he colided with the door. Maybe it was useless since it was locked on the outside, he did that for more than ten times and nothing worked. He didn't have super-stranght to break the wood but he hoped it would work and he could get out to help Ashton. He heard Ben sigh as he colided to the door once more.

''Luke, it's not going to work.''

Tears rolled down Luke's cheeks and he sobbed, sitting with his back against the door. His brother looked at him with a pitiful look. Ben couldn't do anything, it was useless - it was strong wood which means they would only get out of there when the others got back. Luke sobbed once more and hugged his legs, laying his head on his knees.

''This is all my fault.'' he said ''If I didn't grab the mirror and showed them Ashton then his life wouldn't be in danger. This is all my fault, he's going to die and it's all my fault.''

Phil jumped to Luke's side and layed against him. Luke picked him up with his hand and gave him a kiss where his cheek is supposed to be. The small cup of tea smiled at him sweetly and that made Luke cry when he thought about his mom. Mrs.Wilson has always been nice to him and they are probably going to hurt everyone in the castle.

''Everything will be alright.'' the enchanted child said ''My momma said everything goes alright after a big storm, she told me that when dad went on a trip and didn't come back. She told me not to be sad because he was feeling good on that tripm I didn't understand what she meant but I don't think too much about it.'' he made Luke smiled sad, he didn't realise his dad died.

''Thank you Phil, you're amazing.''

''I think you're pretty amazing too, Luke. Thank you for not giving up on Ashton.''

His heart warmed at the thought of Ashton, his cheeks heated up when he thought of the good things the beast did for him. Maybe he was sick or something, he wasn't feeling that good (or normal.) He turned around when he heard barking but it was weird since Molly was at Carl's house. Luke held Phil on his hand and ran to Ben when he heard it louder. Something hit the wood so hard it broke and when they saw the outside, a little Backster was looking at them but glowing green.

''Hello sir. Do you want a cup of tea or watch yesterday's episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians?''

''Ben... since when do you watch that?''

***

Michael runned around warning the objects that a crowd was coming. He was scared of them, for what he could see their objects was to destroy or kill. They looked scary as hell and he had to warn them. He ran through all the floors repeating that they should get in defensive positions because those people seemed no good.

They instantly looked at him like he was crazy and went to confirm themselves. In a few minutes there were wardrobes running around, clocks going crazy and kitchen objects losing their mind. I shouldn't have told them to not panic, Michael thought, I should have taken the advice from those movies Calum watches. The clock got up and walked to the third stair counting from the top.

''Stop it!'' He yelled ''I said, fucking stop it! Can't you guys just take a simple order right now? Listne to me before I am the one who hurts someone!''

Everyone stopped on that moment, the nervous and scared boy was finally letting his rage do the job. It's not that they were happy with that but Michael needs some new emotions - he needs to stop being scared and afraid of everything.

''You go tiger!'' Calum yelled from the crowd and Michael blushed, clearing his throat.

''Those humans are coming and we are nothing but objects. So let's act like objects, you get into your positions and I'll warn Ashton.''

''I'll go with you.'' said Calum as he climbed the stairs.

The two went to the East Wing but Ashton wasn't there. They could hear the humans approaching the castle, they had lights, fire and were contsantly repeating 'kill the beast' so it was easy to know where they were (''They're idiots,'' Calum said ''why bring fire if you have lights? Or vice-versa? They are kind of far away but I can smell the idiot!''). Both objects went to the only place were Ashton could be, it was his comfort place now and it wa shard to take him away from there.

''Ash?'' Calum said as they walked into the library. The beast was playing random notes in the piano ''We need to talk to you.''

''I don't feel like talking, sorry.'' he said sadly.

''But Ashton... there are humans coming. They are going to break into the castle to kill you.'' Michael said sadly, walking to his side. He stared at his tear-stained face and felt instantly sad - they haven't seen Ashton cry for years but it was not a good sight.

''Let them come, I'd rather die than be stuck with this monstruous body forever.'' he said ''Now go away, I don't want to see anyone right now.''

Both of the objects didn't know what to to but walk away from Ashton and try to stop the humans. They went to the hall and climbed on top of a table that was shaking due to the humans trying to break into the castle. Calum lit up the fire on his arms and closed his eyes, Michael closed his eyes as well and made the clock work.

The attackers broke into the castle on that moment.

_______

since I kind of changed some stuff in the script let's see if Ashton makes it or not *coughs*

-ana rita