nineteen: human again

okay but this story got 600+ reads last week and that's awesome, thank you so much ♡ when i started i didn't think i would even get 10! there is a Disney Love Medley in the media, i saw it on 9GAG (yes i am one of those people) and thought it was so beautiful i had to share (plus, it has 3 of my favourite disney movies)!

early update bc i love you

have a good read xx

____________

Everything happened at the same time, when Ashton's heart started beating Luke jumped back. The beast's chest started rising falling, then a yellow light started coming out of his fingers and feet. Luke ran to the door and opened it, he saw Michael, Calum, Mrs.Wilson and Ben running.

"We heard something, is everything alright?" Mrs.Wilson asked Luke.

"It's Ashton he-he's alive I-"

In that moment the light got stronger and Luke peeked on the room along with the others. Ashton's body was lifting a bit with light coming out of every part of him (an: shiny dick), the paws were turning into human hands and the huge feet into human ones. His fangs were disappearing and turning to normal teeth, the hair on his body was disappearing and the clothes were getting bigger.

The objects started turning into humans as well. Mrs.Wilson turned into a brunette 40-year-old woman and her son into a 6 year old boy who hugged Luke's leg as soon as he transformed into a human. Calum turned into a raven haired boy with tan skin and Michael into a pale boy with dark red hair. All of them seemed happy with their human bodies, especially Calum who was showing off his muscles to the girls while Michael watched with a frown. Calum looked at him and smirked, Luke just looked at the situation finally figuring out what was going on. Everyone looked at him and motioned for him to go. Luke got up and walked to the bed as the body fell slowly on the bed. He walked in baby steps and stood at the end of the bed, staring at the human body in front of him. Luke went to the side of the bed he was before and got closer to the body.

Luke gasped, he was so stunning. Ashton had sandy curly blonde hair and his lips were perfect - maybe Luke wanted to kiss him but it was not appropriate. His mouth was half-open and he was breathing slowly. Ashton scrunched up his nose and snored, making Luke laugh and smile lightly. Luke brought his hand to Ashton's hair and slowly ran his hair through it, he started crying for some reason - maybe it was happiness, yeah, it was definitly happiness. The blonde layed down next to Ashton, facing him since he was laying on his side. The objects walked into the room and stood at the entrance, they seemed excited but decided to keep quiet.

Ashton's face leaned into Luke's hand as he caressed his cheek. The now-human boy opened his hazel eyes slowly and smiled at the boy in front of him. Luke smiled back and blushed when Ashton leaned in and kissed his forehead, cuddling into him and hugging him tight.

''Hey baby.'' Ashton said. His voice was sweet, Luke loved the way it sounded.

''Hey Irwie.''

''I'm starving.'' Ashton said and Luke gasped, lightly hitting his shoulder and they both started laughing ''What? I was dead for a few hours, I need to eat!''

''You're such an idiot.''

''I might change my name to Jesus, because I was dead and now I'm alive again.''

(an: I ONCE WAS LOST BUT NOW I'M FOUND)

Luke sighed and leaned it to kiss his lips. Ashton didn't kiss back at first but eventually started to move his lips against his lover's. It was slow and meaningful, it was their first kiss of many and the one they would never forget. Luke's lips were softer than Ashton had imagined. The blonde climbon on top of Ashton and the curly-haired boy put his hands on Luke's back. they pulled away with big smiles on their faces, staring at each other.

''Happy birthday Ash.'' Luke said, laying his head on Ashton's chest. ''I'm sorry I didn't give you a present.''

''You don't have to, you're all I need.'' Ashton said and Luke hugged him ''How are the others?''

''Human.''

''I want to be like this forever but I'm really starving. What do you want to eat? I'll bring it here.''

''I'll go with you downstairs.''

They didn't get up for a while, only layed there in silence while Ashton played with Luke's hair until he spoke.

''Luke?'' Luke hummed like he was telling him to keep going ''Will you stay with me?''

Luke nodded ''Always.''

They got out of the bed and Luke gave Asthon a simple white shirt along with pyjama pants. Ashton complained at first but Luke shut him up with another kiss. The boys laced their fingers and walked downstairs. Everything was so different now - the dark and horrid corridors were now bright and beautiful, just like everything outside. They heard laughing as they approaced the living room, when they got in everyone was drinking tea by the fireplace.

''Ashton!'' Michael said happily, walking to him and hugging him. Luke let go of Ashton's hand so he could hug back. Everyone started joining in to talk to Ashton and Luke walked to Ben who was sitting alone drinking hot chocolate.

Luke grabbed a mug that had his name on it, he recognized it as the one he had at his home back in the town. He didn't know how Ben brought it here or if he even predicted everything would end alright but it was nice to have his favourite mug.

''So, what are you two now?'' Ben said, smirking at his brother who started blushing.

''We... We didn't stablish anything but I'm in love with him and he is in love with me so... you know.''

Ben let out a chuckle ''It will be weird, not having you around the house anymore. I guess I'll get used to it eventually, Carl will probably ask for you.''

''What-what are you even saying? I'm staying but you're obviously staying too, if I talk to Ashton he won't mind!''

''I won't mind!'' Ashton said, sitting next to him taking a sip of his hot chocolate and putting Luke closer to him ''You can bring all of your things here, we will help and there are plenty of rooms so you can choose your own - it's a castle after all.''

''I don't want to cause any-''

''Shut up, you're staying too. Sell the house if you want and come here, I won't hurt you. After all, I can't really let this cutie go can I?'' Ashton said and the three laughed, he kissed Luke's cheek multiple times until he gave in and kissed his lips.

''I love you so much.''

''I love you too.''

Luke kissed Ashton's cheek and they layed on the couch by the fire. They fell asleep slowly as the others started to leave to their rooms when it was late. Mrs.Wilson told them to go to sleep on the bedroom when it was almost 2AM. Luke was still asleep and Ashton carried him upstairs, laying him slowly on his bed. Ashton layed next to him and cuddled Luke, kissing his neck lightly.

''Thank you for believing in me.''

______________

gaaaah last chapter before the epilogue >_< i'm going to miss this story so much!

'I Want To Write You A Song' by One Direction is like a to-do list i'm sorry i said this i'll never do it again

-ana rita