Chapter two: reunited

I flutter open my eyes and see I'm in a cell next to the easy handled villains and look at the forcefield and its for me very simple to destroy but I need to make sure nobody else will escape. I'm also offended I'm put next to these rookies...

I see a flashy light in the corner labeled emergency lockdown with a button below and I step back then make an icefire blast and destroy the field then get out and throw ice at the button and everyone but me stays locked up.

I then see the room flash red and I am surrounded by agents with guns. "you are surrounded give in" an agent says and I immediately recognise the voice and turn to my old uncle coulson who is really my only dads friend/right hand man. I smile then look to him.

"Coulson?" I ask and he points his gun at me and I freeze it by looking at it and take off my mask slowly.

"It's me" I say and he doesn't recognise me.

"Who are you? Identify youself!" He shouts and i feel hurt he would even try to shoot me.

"Im that ten year old you left for dead on the 9th of July 2005!" I shout at him and he drops his gun and I breathe annoyed he doesn't recognise me.

"I..i didnt" he starts but I cut him off.

"Of course you didn't, you didn't do anything not even protect my mom you just stood there, outside with your little squad." I say and he is speechless and the agents look around confused.

"Call in fury and back down" coulson says then we go to my dads room and I open the door and rub my leg as it is still painful.

"Ashley?" Dad asks and I smile, at least he recognises me.

"Dad it's me I'm fine" I say then glare at coulson and he leaves us alone.

I expect him to get mad but instead he just hugs me and looks me in my eyes. "I thought you were dead" he says and I shake my head.

He then looks at me angry, "how did you survive and why did you break into a bank?" He asks and I laugh nervously. He missed me for 3.2 seconds...

"Yeah well the bank thing was to get your agents' attention and I've actually been with deadpool since I was ten and he's trained me and looked after me" I say and my dad glares at me, "like a brother of course!" I say and his glare fades. Haha I would never date Wade in a million years. Like honestly, ew..

"Where is ex-agent deadpool?" My dad asks obviously still hating deadpool. You see Wade used to be an agent here but he was reckless and he hated the rules so he quit and became the merc he is today. I on the other hand do fight like him but I am sensible and I can follow orders, well very few orders but still I'm not like him!

"He left New York as soon as I broke into the bank, the bank thing was to distract you from him aswell as attract you to me which your team of young heroes helped with.

"You set prison floor C in lockdown?" Dad asks and I nod

"What, do you want wannabe criminals going nuts and trashing the carrier?" I ask and dad sighs and smiles shaking his head

"You haven't changed at all Ashley" dad smiles happy to see me and I stand up from the chair I'm sat in and look at him.

"It's Ash now and do you mind if I crash here for tonight?" I ask and he frowns.

"You aren't staying?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nah, I'm only saying hi then I'm leaving New York" I say and dad nods understanding.

"Ok but are you sure you don't want to stay? You could join the young avenger program" he offers and I laugh.

"Wait you mean those rookies from whenever I blacked out are meant to replace the big guys?" I laugh and my dad narrows his eyes.

"Yes they will, they are great heroes and they have not yet finished their training yet" my dad speaks calmly even though I know he's pissed at me already.

"Ok whatever I'll see just let me call up DP" I say then he smiles again happy with my decision and he picks up a mic.

"Agent spiderman to director fury's office" dad says and I smirk and dad rolls his eyes at me.

"Oh come on you should really call him agent deadpool Jr. His suit against Wade's is scarily similar." I shrug.

"Spiderman is a good kid and he is not copying Deadpool" dad says and I smile and shrug.

"Whatever daddy" I say in a fake sweet voice

"Daddy?!"