Chapter five: School

The weekend went by in almost a flash and before I knew it, it was the day I've been dreading, Monday. Geez it even sounds scary when you're about to go to school

So yeah today is my first day of school and I'll be going to Midtown High where the whole team goes to and apparently Agent Coulson is the principal so that'll be great fun *note sarcasm*.....*lots of sarcasm*.....

I walk to my wardrobe and look at my clothes deadpool dropped off very armed incase he'd get arrested and can't decide what to wear. It's normally easy but today I'm somewhat struggling and every outfit I think of I wonder how people will judge me. I normally don't care about people judging me so why is today different?

"Ava" I call Ava over and she smiles at me

"Yeah?" She asks and I point at my wardrobe

"What do I wear?" I ask and she giggles

"Just pick whatever you want, be yourself" Ava says and I nod

"Ok thanks" I say then look back at my clothes differently and pick out an outfit which is a combination of a black deadpool shirt deadpool left for me, a dark red hoodie and navy blue skinny jeans along with black combat boots.

I put on some black eyeliner and mascara too. then I  put on the ring Dr. Connors made that will conceal my powers so I don't need to worry about them and grab my black backpack and go to the rest of the team that are all ready, all except from Sam

"Hurry up bucket head!" Peter yells banging on the bathroom door Sam is behind. Who knew nova liked his hair so much?

"Alright I'm done!" Nova says opening the door and glaring at Peter, "just because nobody cares about your image" wow I think Sam hates Peter more than Wade does. If that's possible that is, which it's definitely not.

(At midtown high)

I walk in the school and the team splits up, I follow Danny since he doesn't have any groups but stay quiet since I'm still not keen on this iron fist guy, he freaks me out.

"I can feel you are avoiding me, why?" Danny asks and I look at him. He figured me out...

"I'm not" I say and he smiles at me

"I can sense you are. it's about the other day isn't it; when I hypnotised you to sleep?" He asks and I nod, I might as well speak the truth with this guy.

"Yeah, I sort of have a fear with hypnosis and things like that, I found Wade and eh wouldn't wake up for 5 days. It turned out someone hypnotised him to sleep" I say and Danny smiles

"I don't use hypnosis much, only when I believe the mind needs it" Danny replies talking in that weird way again. I just go with it.

"What class do we all have first?"  I ask him and he stops at a locker and opens it

"We have English first" he replies and I nod then someone pushes me against a locker and I look into the eyes of a jock.

"Hey babe, welcome-" he says leaning in for a kiss but I step on his foot then punch him in the jaw and he holds his jaw and chuckles, "I like you, see you around" he says then leaves and Danny has a small smile on his face

"That was flash, he's the guy around here" Danny says and I smirk

"Yeah well I'm going to beat up that guy next time he even looks at me" I say and Danny chuckles

"Ok let's go to English" Danny says and I nod and we walk to our first class where everyone else already is and I sit next to him.

The teacher then comes in with a hat and scarf covering his face and I notice something isn't right and next thing I know a robotic tentacle grabs me and throws me against the wall and I loose consciousness.