Chapter Nineteen: Frostbite

Sam's POV

Director fury walks in the room and we all look up at him. He sits down at the top of the table with an expressionless face. "You have a mission." He starts then a screen with a picture of Ash and Wade with guns is shown. They're in a Greek statue garden, "A few days ago Ex-agent Deadpool was spotted with a new partner in crime who is believed to be Ex-agent Frostfire, now known as Frostbite. The two have been travelling worldwide searching for a device that could be used as a weapon to wipe out a whole city. Now they have that weapon we have to get it back." He says and the team all look down at the mention of Ash.

"How will we stop them?" Peter asks.

A small smile appears on Fury's face making us all look at him confused. Why is he smiling? "Your mission is to capture Ex-agent Frostbite and bring her here. Ex-agent Deadpool sooner or later will come to bust her out-"

I cut him off, "Wade will kill everyone on this ship without a second thought." I say and Fury narrows his eyes at me and I shut up.

"If you let me finish." He says then a video plays of us fighting Ash, "watch this." He says then plays it a few times before pausing, "What did you notice?" He asks.

"Nothi-"

Peter is cut off, "She said her heart was frozen meaning Ex-agent Deadpool managed to keep her alive by killing her. Deadpool survived the same way but at a price; while he got his powers and was able to heal as quick as Wolverine, his skin mutated." He explains then the video turns to heat mode, "Ash managed to survive with ice powers but in return she lost her fire powers and her heart was frozen solid and all her emotions were frozen with it."

The video plays and it shows her blue body flashing red for about half a second before turning back to blue. "She was normal for a second." Ava smiles.

"Exactly. Her old team triggered her emotions meaning if she is with you for a certain amount of time her heart will unfreeze and her emotions will come back, without her dying again." Fury explains.

"So that's how Wade got his hair and skin back?" Peter asks then hits his head with his palm, "Of course, he reversed the chemicals in his blood making them change but not enough so he'd loose his healing powers!" He says in realisation and I smile. I can't believe Ash is still ok and in there somewhere. Maybe I- we can really get her back and she's not dead...

"One question." Danny says ruining the mood, "How do we catch someone more powerful than all of us? She took us down without blinking. She's more powerful than before." He points out and we all look at Fury.

"The only thing holding Ash back from being that strong before was her other powers- fire powers." He explains, "All you need to do is trap her in a fire and she'll get weak and you can take her out."

"Won't she get upset? Ash has a fear of fire after the accident when she was a kid." I ask and Fury nods.

"Ash has that fear and always will but Frostbite isn't Ash, Frostbite doesn't feel anything." Fury says with a slight tone of hate in his voice but I don't blame him, we're all angry that Ash has become this monster. Ash isn't like that. Ash is a beautiful, caring and even nice at times girl. Not a cold hearted monster and we're not going to hold anything back from getting her back.

So there is hope afterall : )

Anyways I don't know if I'll be able to update tomorrow so if I don't please don't get pissed. I just have some issues I need to fix in real life.

That's the reason I've been updating a lot the past few days. I don't want to just update once then leave it months until a next update..

Anyway vote and comment and I hope you're enjoying the book and not hating Frostbite too much.. XD

Update: I was thinking about a new cover. If you make covers and want to make me one for this book PM me! <3

If nobody wants to make a cover its ok because I have a friend (yes I have a friend.) who likes art and makes covers since I'm not that great at making them :p