Chapter Fourteen: Agent down

Sam's POV

The alarm goes off and we walk towards the direction of our room, it was a false alarm.

"Get off me before I unalive you all!" I hear a familiar voice yell and the team run around the corner to see Wade fighting all the agents. Director Fury then walks around the corner and tazers him.

Wade ignores it at first then the voltage is turned up and he falls to his knees where he pulls out the tazer then stands up out of breath as he's tranquillised,"stand down Wade." Director Fury says as he tranquillises him again.

"I...won't...let you...hurt her again...." Wade says fighting the tranquilliser with all his strength and I watch feeling sorry for him as Director Fury tranquillises him once more, all he wants is for Ash to be safe.

Wade then finally passes out and is taken to cell block A, the block all the major criminals like Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus are kept in. What hurts the most is watching Deadpool go through this, yes he's an assassin but he does care.

"Guard Ash, agent Spiderman was taken down my Ex-Agent Deadpool." Fury says then leaves and the team all run to our room where Peter is out cold and Ash is on the floor unconscious with frost around her.

I run to Ash and pick her up bridal style, "We need to go to Dr. Connors." I say then fly her to the hospital where I put her on a bed.

Dr Connors then comes in with the team and looks at us seriously, "you need to do everything I tell you to do or your teammate will die." He says and we all nod desperate to save Ash's life.

"Anything."