The Movie of Memories

'How was I able to use my magic, I'll ask Mavis later, what was that bull crap she was pulling earlier,' I asked myself as I walked up to the girl and grabbed her arm and pulled her up, and then I saw it, the movie records rolling around me as I blacked out.

:Natsu's Visions:

I'm walking around looking at the buildings of a town called Majolica or something like that. I'm hungry and tired, but who will care or even look my way, all us humans are selfish, even my parents didn't want me coming back to them, now I'm in the same boat, but this time with Igneel.

'Who would ever want me, who's my family, and who's my enemy?' All these questions were going throughout my head. Then I answered myself loudly.

"They're all enemies," I said to myself. An old man then started to walk up to me, he's about the same height as I am, and he's almost bald with his white hair, he's wearing a cloak that has a weird design upon the back.

"Who's your enemies," he asked me.

"Everybody," I answered simply and walked around him.

"Why," he asked as he stopped me by sidestepping in front of me.

"I don't know," I answered gruffly in a cold tone of voice; I was lying and I hated to lie, but this man doesn't need to know my life story. This man knows being curious always killed the cat.

"Why," he asked again.

'Did he know I was lying,' I asked myself, I quickly reprimanded my shock and answered once more, "Curiosity killed the cat, don't you know that old man," I told him in a challenging tone.

"Why," he asked not changing his tone of voice.

"Old man if you wish to live your life don't get involved in mine," I told him.

"Why," he asked me again, he's aggravating me. I told him to move several different times and he refuses to listen to me. I raised my fist and activated my magic. I punched him and he faltered back, I turned around to walk away thinking he was down and walked about four steps before I heard his voice.

"Young man, why," he asked again still standing at the point he was at before I punched him.

"H-how," I asked him; the shock was clearly evident in my voice and I raised my finger to point at him. People were surrounding us because we had caused a commotion. The people were shouting and cursing at me.

"How dare you punch fairy tails master," a woman shouted at me.

"Punching an elderly man, leave this town, your not welcome," a man shouted at me as a lot of people shouted 'yeah.'

"It's not proper to answer a question with another question," the elderly man answered me.

"Come with me," the elderly man gestured for me to come and I complied to his wishes as the people shouted hateful words towards me.

"Why, am I coming with you," I asked him as I followed, the hateful voices could no longer be heard.

"Now look who's asking all the questions now," he said with a small smile.