Love Blossoms like a Cherry Blossoms

He then fell from the spot where he is. I wanted to catch him, but I can't use this body. I felt horrible as he hit the ground with a big thud. I then saw a male lemurs body jumping across the trees.

"Thank you," I said to myself.

I possessed the lemur's body and grabbed a bunch of leaves and picked up his head with much difficulty and shoved the leaves under it for a pillow. Then I ripped his vest and soaked it as I laid it on his head and I got out of the lemurs body and left the body as I sat down by Natsu's body.

He was still breathing heavily, but it looked like his body was cooling down a bit. 'Was he dealing with it this whole time,' I asked myself looking down at him. As I stood up to get him some water using whatever animal I could find, he reached for me, but couldn't touch me.

But still I felt the warmth from his hands reach for me, and I felt useless. "Thanks, Mavis," he said as he pulled his hand back and fell back asleep. I watched him sleep and I felt kind of embarrassed after that.

'He looks so cute when he's asleep,' I thought to myself observing his facial features as he slept. Then while watching him, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Even though I'm dead I felt that if I were alive my heart would be beating a million times per minute. I touched my chest and I refused to believe it.

"I'm not in love, I'm a ghost," I said out loudly unconsciously.

"Whom do you love," Natsu asked as his eyes fluttered open and he sat up as he rubbed his eyes in a kid like manner.

'Cute,' I thought.

"N-No one," I stuttered.

"Anyways," Natsu said as he looked up at me guiltily.

"Man this is not easy, I'm just not used to it, I usually give happy a fish or something," he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"W-what are you trying to say," I asked stuttering, and I cursed myself inside of my head for sounding weird.

"Sorry for the way I acted before, it was totally not cool," Natsu said.

"I-it's okay, just go to sleep," I said.

"Okay thanks, good night," he said as his stomach grumbled once more.

"Oh yeah, I kind of forgot," he said as he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"I'll get you some food," I said as I looked around for another animal. Then I spotted another lemur up in the tree's asleep, as I possessed the animal and looked as I spotted some peaches and I picked two and carried it back to him as he was lying there in the night sky he looked so handsome as the light from the crescent moon showed his facial structures.

Then he looked at me, I'm still in the lemur's body and he probably found it strange but when he looked at me my butterflies appeared once again. As I brought the peaches to Natsu he ate and looked up to the crescent moon and then after he ate he patted my head softly. "Thanks, Mavis," he said before he lied back down and went to sleep.

Then I felt sleepy for once in my life, probably because of the lemur body that I'm possessing and I lied down by his warm chest and slept. When morning came he woke me up by picking up the lemurs body.

"So how was your sleep Mavis I found a village," he asked as he pointed to the village in front of us. I quickly left the lemurs body embarrassed and he put the lemur up in a tree away from predators. Then we arrived at the village and since it was still early some of the village was still asleep.

"It was fine," I said back.

"What was fine," he asked.

"Geez you don't remember your question, I wonder if you're really getting back your memories or if you're losing them," I said.

"Hey, I'm getting them back, like yesterday I remember two years of my memory like when I found Lucy, that's why I was sick, I was still gaining them," he said flicking my head, but it went right through. But since I felt the heat from his hands it kind of hurt.

"Owie," I said rubbing my head.

"Eh but you're a ghost," he said shocked.

"I know but your skin is like a hundred degree's or something," I said to him still rubbing the part where he flicked my head.

"Don't talk to me in the village okay," I said to him as some people started to wake up and open their doors.

"Why," he whispered.

"Because only members of fairy tail can see me," I said.

THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOY THE BOOK! J