One for All, All for One

Hey hope you enjoy this story comment below.

"Just to let you know, I won't hold back," N added as a bell rang out and he disappeared.

"Was that the start bell," Lucy looked around frantically,  as everybody shrugged and put up their guard.

"Open the gate of the Virgin Virgo," Lucy big chocolate brown eyes glared as she shouted pulling out her key and twisting it in mid air as a light appeared and dissipated showing a pink haired maid.

"Is it time for punishment princess," Virgo bowed.

"No, find N," Lucy shouted at the maid, embarrassed.

"Alright princess," Virgo said as she drilled into the ground of the mansion and N appeared.

 Erza charged at N and slashed her sword at him before changing into her speed armor. As her attacks only appeared in a metal clashing against something her body was gone. But she shortly reappeared gasping for air and a couple of bruises on her fair skin. N was still in the same spot looking at Erza smiling with only one cut on the side of his face that quickly healed with some sort of magic.

"Was that as fast as you can go," He asked grinning.

"No, but it was a great distraction," Erza said to him grinning, N glanced down to see his feet frozen to the floor.

"Ice make LANCE," Gray shouted appearing behind N as the attack was dodged and if it hit him it only turned into steam.

"Iron Dragon Slayer roar," Gajeel shouted out jumping over Gray as the ice on N's feet finally melted the iron only was melted as it hit N's body. Creating an iron suit around his body that drip off slowly.

"Wow thanks for the armor," N said grinning as he turned around to see Loke ready with a punch. N didn't have time to dodge he took the hit. Gray got into the hit as well slashing him with his ice swords he created and Gajeel did and iron dragon punch as Lilly got in to his general form and slashed him with his sword as Erza aimed her swords at N.

They all attacked at the same time and N faltered back, he was able to dodge the swords, but Loke's and Gajeels punch was to close to his body to be dodged. He quickly reprimanded himself and grinned. "Wow you might actually be able to make me go full force, I haven't fought with my magic for awhile," N said grinning with excitement clearly evident on his face even though it was covered in a mask. (LOL) J

"What he's not going full force," Erza stared in shock.

"It can't be true," Gray glared at the masked figure.

"But he melted your ice, and my iron without any probles," Gajeel said.

"My body is naturally what ever temperature I prefer it to be," N said.

"But you were so fast, and the scar that healed," Lucy asked.

"I trained my body to be that fast, and the scars on my body disappear because of a potion I was forced to take," N grumbled as memories appeared in his head.

'Not now,' N thought to himself as they attacked he dodged but only barely and with trouble.

:Memories: