The Guilds

Short chapter

:(Still) Natsu's Vision:

"I'm Natsu," I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm Mirajane Strauss," the woman with white hair said as her fist pounded her chest.

"I'm Erza, Erza Scarlet," the red haired woman said still withholding her commanding tone.

"Cool, I'm Natsu," I said again.

"We know," they said symmetrically.

"When did you learn my name, are you stalkers," I asked them slowly backing away in a battle form.

"EHHH, YOU JUST TOLD US," the whole guild shouted, then started to laugh together.

"I like him," a boy with blue hair said while stripping and walking towards me.

"I like you as a friend," I said cautiously.

"Ehh, what's a-madder," he asked.

"Gray your clothes," a girl said with brown hair.

"Eh, oh crap, no... uh," he said running around looking for his clothes.

"So Mirajane, can you give me my mark now," I asked the red haired woman.

"I'm Erza," Erza said in her commanding tone.

"Mira," I said.

"Erza," she said.

"Mira," I said.

"ERZA," she shouted.

"MIRA," I shouted back.

"ERZA," she shouted again.

"ERZA," I shouted back.

"MIRA," she shouted.

"No your ERZA," I said.

"NO I'M MIRA," she shouted.

"Okay then Mira red on my arm please," I said.

"Okay Natsu here you g-, wait I'm Erza," she said as she gave the stamp onto my arm, and everybody started to laugh.

"You said you were Mira," I said as I walked away.

"That is it," she said as her hair moved like Medusa's and her eyes glared at me, and my reaction was to run like hell, I luckily escaped.

"Hey stripper," I said as I waved hello to the boy with blue hair named Gay I think, what a happy name. (puns :P)

"My name is Gray," he said as he sighed and stripped out of his shirt.

"Your clothes," I said.

"Ah crap," he said as he grabbed his clothing articles from the floor.

"Proved my point," I said as I laughed to myself.

"Want to go," he said as he got into a fighting position.

"Yeah, I'm all fired up," I said as I got into a fighting position.

We started kicking, thrashing, and destroying stuff around us. "Where'd you find the kid Gramps," the blue fire mage asked.

"In town Macao," he said as he sighed.

"You found another reckless kid that throws money in the trashcan," a man with a pipe in his mouth said.

"I know," the master said with anime tears.

Well, I said it would be short, hoped you enjoyed. Love all of you guys that are reading.