Sparring

* Guilds POV *

"They know dragon slayer magic," Lucy stared shocked, her big brown eyes gazed in wonder.

"Not just any," Mira couldn't believe what she saw, the flame reminded her of a man, who saved her from her depression.

"Fire Dragon Slayer Magic," Wendy finally finished.

"But how, Igneels hiding," Gray asked.

"Maybe Natsu took disciples," Gajeel answered.

"It's possible," Erza's sharp eyes were lost in thought.

"But where is he," Lucy turned to 'N' her big brown eyes glared as everybody followed. He's hiding something big, to big to be hidden, but what?

"We got another riddle," Happy said as he thought for the first time in forever. Smoke only came out of his blue ears

* Natsu's POV *

Damn it, to many hints are being given out. Thanks to these morons, I glared at Oran and Lazul behind the mask while everybody glared at me. I sighed as I walked to my room.

"Master N, where are you going," Lazuls big blue eyes followed me.

"Bed," I answered simply with one word. I don't have the time to answer these questions, these idiots ruined my fun. I slammed the door as it echoed throughout the room.

* Guild's POV *

"You guys want to ask the two where they think he went," Lucy turned to everybody, snapping there attention from the door

"Yes if they don't spill it they'll be spilling something else," Erza's sharp brown eyes glared at the wall, her voice taking the commanding tone, while everybody sighed as her big sister mode had come into play as they nodded in reply to Lucy's plan.

They walked back to their hallway and saw Oran and Lazul almost had finished cleaning up. Lucy walked up and asked, "Where'd you guys learn dragon slayer magic."

"Master N taught us," Lazul said while sweeping up the rubble into a dustpan.

"Thanks," Lucy said walking away gleefully. She had finally figured out the riddles. They all connect. She walked up to the crew and they all looked at her with a weird looks.

"What has pink hair a scaley scarf and dragon slayer magic," Lucy smiled

"Natsu," Everybody answered.

"What has pink hair, disciples that know dragon slayer magic, and wears a mask," Lucy asked once more.

"N," Everybodies eyes widened, they had just figured this out, Lucy sighed, they had just figured this out!!!!

"Exactly," she sighed.

"Wait are you saying, N is Natsu," Erza gasped. The whole guild turned towards the accusation outbursts.

"You know N, what he looks like," Lazul got involved with the guild as Oran glanced at them his brownish orangish eyes glared in interest.