How Sins Connect

I was sure I destroyed that book, I was going to check on them to see if they were enjoying there stay. But instead I stayed silent and watched them watch me. Erza was worried, her sharp brown eyes scrunched up following her nose. But she was truly intrigeud about what's inside the book. 

My thoughts wondered to what I said. I left them a giant clue and they still haven't asked how I would know this. Are they even truly interested in finding me? I don't want to be found, but... then why would I leave them with that big question?

My thoughts wondered as I counted to the people I had killed in my head. 21 people are the ones who survived and changed...

:What Natsu see's:

1:

"I did it, I was there, I was her child, she adopted me and it was her last wish," a boy screamed covered in the familiar garnet red hugging a book close to his chest.  The screams and cries for help were ignored only for the book that had disapeared. The fire burned a warm glow, that caused screams and pleas that were ignored by both men

"Where's the book," Natsu glared at the boy.

The boy flinched and looked away, "It disappeared, I-I don't know."

"Your lieing," Natsu voice took the tone of hatred, grabbing the boy's blood stained shirt that held some ash as well. Natsu placed the boy down and smelled for the book. It was already out of his range.

"Won't you kill me," the boy's eyes wondered, the fear in his eyes disapeared.

"No, you shall follow me," Natsu looked up, screams were echoing through the halls of the dark bedroom, that was begining to turn orange from the flames spreading.

"Alright," Oran agreed immeadietly, not knowing what was controling him he smiled.

"Your name will be Oran, so you shall never forget the color of the flames in this sky but you shall forget my sins, and your sins of keeping this book and almost starting a war that could end it all," before the boy could say anything a hand engulfed the entire boy's face, before the boy could even speak a black smoke surrounded him.

"I don't want that," the boy fainted as the tan arm used a spell that would rid the boy of any sad emotions. Natsu picked the boy up carrying the 11 year old small body, he was burnt, and scarred. But he wouldn't remember why.

"I'm sorry, that's not your choice anymore," Natsu left the god forsaken village to burn as the screams were silenced. It was his job to burn the village, and take the demon book END back to the council for there possesion. Then it was there choice of whether they destroy it or keep it locked up.

He wondered why a small simple village such as this would harbor such a dark secret. Then would rather pay the price then to hand it up. This child ran with the book and hid it within his arms, I couldn't risk ripping the book. So I tried to offer him a deal and he refused, impressed by his loyalty. I threatened him, he shivered and fell into fear but still refused to hand me the book.

He's like my old self, this child is special. I brushed my hand over his pale bloody skin, he was grunting in pain as he shivered and snuggled into my chest. It felt weird, I haven't felt this warm for awhile, this strange feeling in my chest, I swore I ridden myself of it. Because I never done anything to deserve it, and yet this boy trust me this easily. Why?