chapter 5

I sat on the couch fidgeting with my fingers. "August I'm not ready. I never done it." I looked down filled with anxiety

"Relax I just said that.. to.. get.. them....out." He said slowly as if he was just processing what I just said.
"You're still a virgin?" He crossed his eyebrows pointing his finger at me

"Yesss" I nodded slowly still not looking up.

"20 and still haven't opened?"

"hashtag virgin life."I threw up the peace sign, kind of ashamed.

" you lying." He tilt his head up and squinted his eyes.

"no I'm not."

"why are you still a vi-"

"idk I guess still waiting for the right one." I threw my hands in the air.

"not even touched?"

"nada." I shook my head.

"wow... I can always help with that... How do you cope"

"Anything you can do I can do on my own."

"Doesn't feel as good babehy but its your choice." He winked going up the stairs.

I was taken back by all of it that I flushed uncontrollably. at the same time I really wasn't ready for the pain.

"August wait."I rolled my eyes

"Kay what?" He mimicked me stopping in his place

"Can you be my first?" He walked back down

"you trust me?"

"like are you okay down there" I looked down then back up
They said four times this week i really dont want nothing

"im 98.9 percent healthy." He smiled
And then again I felt the anxiety rushing back through me and it didn't feel good it just made matters more worst.

"kay if you not ready I understand I know its scary for girls I know it hurt." I nodded my head biting my lip.

"i am ready aug,I've been waiting for a long time now."

"you remember?"

I nodded again. Back when me and August were younger WE promised to keep our virginity until we saw each other. But HIS ass couldn't and didn't want to wait as I can see. I promised him my gift because that's where I wanted to be. With him forever. But I lost hope. And we back at it again. And I wouldn't ask for more right now

"yes, dickhead, somebody couldn't keep it in their pants."I scold.

"im sorry I am a boy." He laughed

"Which means what?" I stood crossing my arms. I stepped a couple steps toward him until we were about 12 inches away.

"My hormones get wild they need release, I need pleasure constantly."

"is that why you have bitches over?" I tiled my head to the side with my mean face.

"you wouldn't know who I have over. But yeah." His voice was now deeper and louder and his accent was thicker as a defense. Which made me go wild, I could feel myself getting heated and aroused.

"damnit."I was turning red mixed with anger and my sexual frustration that haven't been released in a while.
All of a sudden I was pushed against the wall and his lips were smashed against mines. He gripped my legs and wrapped it around his waist.

"fuck, you don't know how long I wanted this."he continued fighting for dominance and he won easily. His hands caressing my body. I slipped out a moan. He smiled against my lips.

"kay I will not pressure you into this, so tell me now and we don't have to do this." He stared deeply in my eyes

It took me moments. You will have to do it anyway you can't be a virgin forever. You wanted this. It would feel good.

I exhaled slightly. "we can"

"babehy you sure?"

"yes aug" He pressed his hard on against my wet core. "Mmmm" I moaned closing my eyes.

"beg for it baby."

I opened my eyes. "nigga nooo I'm letting you take it, this should be consider a blessing." I joked.pointing to my chest.

"this time it will pass but next time I wouldn't have to ask."he grinned making me smile.

"We'll see.... Now come on" he gently bit my lip causing another moan to slip out. Adding his tongue back in. He slapped my ass indicating me to jump. Carrying me upstairs into the master bedroom.

"condom august" I said resting my head on the pillow while he took of his shirt.

"I can pull out."

"condom august !We will not fuck unless you have a condom!"

"fine damn." He rolled his eyes aggravated

He pulled a condom out of his dresser. He pulled down his pants teasingly

"August " I bit my lip extremely turned on