chapter 9

"put me on?" I say confusedly my eyebrows knit together.

"i want to put you on birth control, its totally up to you.. To me its not all just fucking but Yea it's a safe way and I hate using condoms." I feel kind of disappointed I don't know why but I do and I know august can tell. He known me for a long time he know all my facial expressions.

"like a fuck buddy?" I say trying to not look as hurt. But fail miserably. I knew I had feelings for him from the start but just a fuck buddy? Really aug.

He pulls me on top of him so I'm straddling him.
"its up to you kay. You are important to me yes I like you and all. All I'm saying is, its safe okay nothing less."

"oh." I take in his words and think about it carefully

I do like him, I don't want kids NOW and we get to fuck safely.

" I guess so aug." I say looking down at his chest. His chest was covered with tattoos, quotes, symbols and pictures.

"when do I take it?" I say still not looking up. He lifts my chin up with his finger. So I'm looking at him straight in the eye

"now."

I open the box from the table and pop a pill, august hands me the glass of water.
I nod my head when I'm done.

****************************************

The next day

I hear all types of noise when I walk downstairs I put on a pair of tights because I just woke up.
It was 12:30 in the morning. After the pill talk me and august was watching movies, drinking, laughing, he kept trying to feel on me. But I went to bed instead since it was 2:15 in the morning.

I walk downstairs and see the same boys from a couole days ago sitting on the couch talking and smoking . do they only come here to smoke??. One had a girl on him and they was making out. I search the room for august he was on the other couch sitting with a tall Latina straddling him typically grinding her goodies on him. blood rushed to my face and I felt nothing but hot. She was on MY man and I felt jealous. Just the other day he say he likes me put me on a pill that I dumbly agree to. I sit and watch them as aug rubs her back and press her down on him. The boys watches me and they stare back and forth between me and august. The lightskin boy damn i need to find his name notices and coughs and shift the girl off of him.

"you know you fine girl." august says muffle in her neck. She laughs wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Papi!" She laughs pulling his face from her neck that he was kissing.

Of course they knew what was going on.

"August" the boy said

"what?" he smiles his way not noticing me after a few seconds staring at me almost apologetic. "oh... Good morning." I tsss shaking my head and runback upstairs.

How could I be so stupid and foolish.nothing less. He wants a side chick a fuck buddy nothing more all those dreams you had throw it away because it won't happen. He told me he like me I was feeling him, I always wanted him I thought he wanted the same. Tears try to form but I refuse to be dramatic and cry. I play with my curls bending and stretching the strands of hair.

My stomach growls loudly and its a painful twist. I open the fridge and fix me some orange juice and make a sandwich. I push the chair back and scoot in. The girl was still sitting on his lap. Her head was toss to the side while he suck on her skin and she moaned.

The lightskin boy would through a couple glances her way and watch TV. The other girl left . mhmm he shouldnt be looking to innocent he had a girl on his lap suppose to be doing kakochi? Is that her name?

I washed my dish and put it In the white dish rack. Where everything was literally white, clear and glass. August family wasnt that rich or wasnt that poor i really need to ask him what the hell going on. when we were younger aug wanted to sell weed and rap so that's what he did after a while he stop.

I sat on the couch next to the lightskin boy while aug was still having his session. Jealousy and anger strike me, I hate the feeling so I decided to do something of mines.

What do you think will happen next ? Comment and add