chapter 19

Kay pov

"Who's jasmine?"

"Please kay dont-"
"Dont hide who is she from me because if i find out another way then-"

" A Ex kay Damn!" i knew it only boys act like this.

I observed his face. He was biting on his lip and playing in his curly hair. He threw on some ballers and layed on the bed

"She's more than that isnt she?"

"Kay-"
" she is. Thats who you loved after me? She was your first wasnt she? You fell in love with somebody else and was ready to pursue a life... " i put my head down trying to fight the tears. He forgot about me "Why did you guys break up?" i tried to make my voice even and normal but fail it was shaky and hoarse.

"Yes i loved her, yes i lost it to her she was beautiful almost godly and delicate.one of the most beautiful woman i have ever seen at that time. It was all eyes on her she knew everything about me and i was her diary. Jasmine brooks."
He took a pause as if he was recollecting his thoughts" We ummm broke up because she cheated on me with a different nigga"

My eyes slightly watered but i didnt cry. "Who?"
" Trey, she didnt tell me i had to find out myself, she told me she was pregnant and i was Um i was happy" his voice then became hoarse and his eyes watered no matter how much he tried to fight the tears they came down." i was happy to have a child with her but she kept going to the hospital for check ups and when i ask them if she was there one day they told me no they.. They told me she hasnt been here since her abortion which was a month ago. She killed my child. My seed. A person kay she killed apart of me and i couldnt belive it" his voice was cracking and i knew he was still hurt.

" so i uh i waited till she got home and ask her where she been. She told me the hospital she lied to me and i hate liars. So i sat all her bags at the door she had to get out my house. I grabbed her by her neck and ask her where tf she been at. She kept saying hospital. She was taking up for that nigga a man who didnt even love her like i could. So i threw her on the floor and grabbed her phone. And saw the messages of her in that sick nigga trey and all there sick pictures. I told her to get out she begged me she apologized tried to win me over and there and then i told her i cant love her after that. She caused too much pain and sorrow and i wouldnt feel the same so she left and he didnt want her so she went out of state. "
More tears fell out but he quickly swiped it
I havent even notice i was crying till i rubbed my face

He continued"so i pursued my career as a R&B singer, i was cold hearted i just fucked girls and they will spare their hearts and pour them but i didnt let them. I was so closed minded everything felt different. I felt numb. Drinking every night. Getting high 24/7 so i could forget. i told them dont fall in with love me , i told them not to start with me because its just a sick game. i couldnt love them they were just a quick nut and i ditched them. They tried to break into my walls and open me but i wouldnt spare for them But chris, when i met chris my whole life changed i got more money i was happy and i started to visit my family more i was happy i forgot all about her"

Everything he was telling me i couldnt belive august has already lost so much its crazy how he live the everyday life with a smile plastered on his face.
I wiped my nose and I clung onto him i felt just as bad for him like he needed someone to be their for him. And all the pain he described i felt it and it made my heart ache "august im sorry im so sorry for mel im sorry for your child and im sorry about what she did to you believe me i wouldnt betray you August. Just like im safe with you you're heart is safe with me. I got you august." even though i felt a bit hurt that he did leave me and moved on im sure he felt worse.

"Thanks Kay. I didnt want to tell you this because i knew you would be hurt just know if you got me i got you. Thank you for being understanding i love you" he kissed my cheek. my back hummimg melodies and i instantly fell asleep. Crazy how the most simplest things he do affect me in such a way. Maybe this is a new start
"I love you too"