chapter 4

Me and August was still sitting on the bed in comfortable silence

"So little jitty bug you staying with me." He smiled twirling something in his mouth.

"Yea nigga I guess." I rolled my eyes playfully

"Good..come here" he said, I crawled to where he was laying. "dont act all shy now kay." I was a little shy, who wouldn't be, not speaking for all people but having a boy who was always more out than you was something..

I laid on my stomach next to him. He put his arm around my waist. Yessss I missed this.

"You with me now, you safe." His hand gently rubbed my back "i missed you."

************************************

Loud thumping, talking and the smell of smoke woke me up. I probably felt asleep during the time August was rubbing my back. Magic hands.

I peeked the door open a bit checking hallways seeing if anybody was in sight.

"Yea dirty you know how shit be!"I heard a voice laugh and it wasn't August I walked downstairs to see who it was. All four boys sitting on the couch. Two was smoking the other one drinking and August sat there twisting his hair and smiling.

Till one of the boys turned in my direction taking in my presence.

"Damn shawty what's yo name."one said

"You hitting nigga?"

" she Bad boyy"

I looked over to August .

"How many this week nigga"and they all burst in laughter. Really nigga. My face fell and I was heading back upstairs why the fuck I came down?

"kay come on chill" august said as his friends continued to laugh.

" this is the girl i was talking about Y'all remember right.". Nigga no wtf. He beckoned me his way and I walked over.

They looked at each other confused.

"Boy how are we suppose to remember you bring girls all the time" the lightskin one said causing me to squint my eyes "no hard feelings lil mama " he took another puff of his smoke
I Coughed fanning all the smoke out of my way irritated

"You have asthma shawty?"

"No but the smoke do stink." I said waving it out my face. They passed it to August who was sitting next to me. "you smoke?"

"occasionally.. You?" He said as the other boys was getting high and drunk at the same time.

"no."

"I forgot you still that innocent little kay right?"

I ignored him. "That's what I thought."he smiled taking another hit.

"shutup you still that playing ass little boy right?"

He let out the smoke. "That's what I thought."

"earlier while you was sleep I ordered you some clothes and stuff since I know you picky and would like to wear something else other than my clothes."

"you did?" A ball of happiness rushed through me

He nodded ."thank you August." I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him.

"So y'all fucking or what?"

"im trying to join in"
" My nigga dont you got karrueche?" August twisted his face
"we can leave"

"boy you sleep af."

"nah foreal. We bout to and I ion need any distractions." august said

"We are?" I whispered to August

"Ayee August bout to get some ."

"for the fourth time this week."

"nigga shut up ..... But foreal yall need to go."

"Foreal man?"

I watched as the boys got up taking their bottles and blunts and headed out the door. Where are his dark skin friends i gigglevd to myself all these boys lightskin.The same lightskin whispered something in august ear but he just laughed.

A/n when I do the quotations without saying he said or she said. Just letting you guys know that, that means it's out of the three boys talking....saying for the people who didn't know.

* so how is you liking it so far? leave comments and stuff like that!